Has SZA surpassed Beyoncé? Edit: Her album lapped Beyoncé’s.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I prefer SZA and maybe it's because I'm young (27) but Beyoncé music just don't appeal to me 🤷🏾‍♂️ her music a little too much for the ladies (and effeminate men, no offense).

I feel like SZA makes music that a man or a woman could bump and listen to and shyt even hood nikkas would rock with it 🤷🏾‍♂️ SZA music is a little more rough and raw whereas Beyoncé music is too girly for me 🤷🏾‍♂️.
This post made want to actually want check out SZA album :leon: A lot of these new age female R&B singers music is too sassy to me and makes it feel like an fakkit listening to it :mjlol:

I can listen to female acts from years past just fine, even some Beyonce songs.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just bumped Kill Bill and Nobody Gets Me, nice songs, they have an unique sound, like a mix of pop and R&B.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Is this buzz manufactured? i dont see nobody bumping her shyt at all. :patrice:

Must be the :flabbynsick: in me.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm still getting to know SZA but I like what I see so far.

But Beyonce just finished a tour that did $579 million. A new record for a female artist.

I think it's time we leave her out of these comparisons. Let's let these newer chicks grow without constantly comparing them to the Queen.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm still getting to know SZA but I like what I see so far.

But Beyonce just finished a tour that did $579 million. A new record for a female artist.

I think it's time we leave her out of these comparisons. Let's let these newer chicks grow without constantly comparing them to the Queen.
They went for the old music. Not the new music.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That last Beyonce album was trash. I couldn't believe it when dudes on here were claiming to enjoy it.

I can't see a situation where a straight black man would ever be riding around listening to that album

Read this and it cracked me tf up because I'm a straight male and definitely played it while driving up to Canada :russ:

Think the album is incredible tbh. Not one bad song on it. I grew up on dance music so it's way more my cup of tea than the stuff she did before.

Never was a fan of hers so her dropping an album I loved that much still shocks me to this day.

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
szaoldshirt.jpg