Has Paul George been exposed?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s actually shooting 19.8% of his shots from 0-3 feet range that’s up over the past 3 seasons and it’s the most he’s shot from that range since the year before his injury when it was at 20.4%

But why would a coli poster actually know what they’re talking about :pachaha:

Nikka fukk paul george. Aint nobody digging up past stats on his ass except insta thots for the come up

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Indiana Pacers fans will tell you this is what he always really was.

He has the "look" of a superstar: tall, athletic, two way talent, highly marketable, hates black women, etc but he's never been that guy.

He's best suited as a second or third option. Still an all-star but not a superstar. Never was and never will be.
This has NOTHING to do with NBA stardom :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Depends on what you thought of him originally...

Every since a few years ago when the spurs played the pacers and just iso'd him up against kawhi...every...single...time...i've had him in that second tier of wing players with jimmy butler and gordon hayward...

Can be a great number two but if he is your number one...nah...you not doing much...

Vastly underrated story how good the pacers got when they traded him...

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Not saying he was ever that level but he definitely put himself in the conversation after taking the Heat to game 7 the summer of ‘14. He and Kawhi were all the talk as far young stars that season.
Kawhi not a superstar either imo. If indy kept him instead of trading him he would not be looked at as some superstar when he not. He a perennial all star in a great situation. Superstars to me is nikkas that u can win titles with without a great coach.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kawhi not a superstar either imo. If indy kept him instead of trading him he would not be looked at as some superstar when he not. He a perennial all star in a great situation. Superstars to me is nikkas that u can win titles with without a great coach.

No staning but other than Lebron who fits that criteria :gucci:

No one is a star if those are your standards.

premier58

All Star
Daps
How many superstars have won titles without a great coach??