Has Paul George been exposed?

Daps
You morons were talking the same way about Oladipo...look what happened.

PG will be back once he leaves Westbrook.

Oladipo deserved it last year...Dipo didn't exactly tear it up in Orlando. This year has been his coming out party...rightfully so

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Oladipo deserved it last year...Dipo didn't exactly tear it up in Orlando. This year has been his coming out party...rightfully so
Oladipo was a player who had his development halted because he played alongside Russ.

shyt is clear as day. There is a reason the Thunder got him, but could not pass up the opportunity to take PG. Once PG leaves the Thunder and his career is back on track Westbrook stans won't be able to deny it anymore. Dude needs a coach to put him in line because the way he plays is structured around him getting his stats as opposed to winning basketball. That stat @CHICAGO mentioned was shocking and also not shocking once you put things in perspective. One of the worst teams in assists being led by someone who averages 10 a game...something is wrong there. Blame Billy Donovan all you want, but Westbrook deserves a fair share of the blame for that shyt. Adams probably averages 4 more rebounds per game if he left the thunder.

Dude is probably the biggest mental midget I have ever seen late in a 4th quarter also. That shyt is almost comical how predictable it is. It also doesn't help that he is playing with Melo on top of that...a complete clusterfukk of a team.

Blow that shyt up right now.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He's not a number 1, but remember how poor Oladipo looked next to :youngsabo:
I thought you were on our side when it came to PG13 as a #1?

I don't know, I still think he can be a #1 on a team that can reach a conference finals and maybe even the finals alongside a competent sidekick :yeshrug:

Daps
Oladipo was a player who had his development halted because he played alongside Russ.

shyt is clear as day. There is a reason the Thunder got him, but could not pass up the opportunity to take PG. Once PG leaves the Thunder and his career is back on track Westbrook stans won't be able to deny it anymore. Dude needs a coach to put him in line because the way he plays is structured around him getting his stats as opposed to winning basketball. That stat @CHICAGO mentioned was shocking and also not shocking once you put things in perspective. One of the worst teams in assists being led by someone who averages 10 a game...something is wrong there. Blame Billy Donovan all you want, but Westbrook deserves a fair share of the blame for that shyt. Adams probably averages 4 more rebounds per game if he left the thunder.

Dude is probably the biggest mental midget I have ever seen late in a 4th quarter also. That shyt is almost comical how predictable it is. It also doesn't help that he is playing with Melo on top of that...a complete clusterfukk of a team.

Blow that shyt up right now.

Stop the bullshyt..

That team was all but begging for Dipo to be more aggressive and it didn't happen. He had plenty of chances but the nikka would barely shoot. Russ would be sitting for minutes but instead of Vick taking the reigns he would defer to Enes "5 Second Backdown" Kanter.

Put me on to Paul George getting his career back on track...Does his field goal percentage go up 3% then he wets the bed in the playoffs? Is that the return to the form you are referring to? Do me a favor...Could you pull up that stat about PG's field goal percentage in the final 2 minutes of tight games? I think that would really do plenty for your argument :lolbron::mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Stop the bullshyt..

That team was all but begging for Dipo to be more aggressive and it didn't happen. He had plenty of chances but the nikka would barely shoot. Russ would be sitting for minutes but instead of Vick taking the reigns he would defer to Enes "5 Second Backdown" Kanter.

Put me on to Paul George getting his career back on track...Does his field goal percentage go up 3% then he wets the bed in the playoffs? Is that the return to the form you are referring to? Do me a favor...Could you pull up that stat about PG's field goal percentage in the final 2 minutes of tight games? I think that would really do plenty for your argument :lolbron::mjlol:
You don't know basketball.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Nope, Oladipo ended up shooting a career high in threes cause he joined that "Stand and watch" gang, he went from 3.9 threes a game to 5.3 with Russ. He's taking 5.9 threes this year, but doing it with 5 more shots per game than he did in OKC, he was used as basically a spot up shooter :yeshrug:

For PG, 53% of his jumpers were assisted last year, this year 61% of his jumpers are assisted. He's waiting and watching now, doesn't get to play on the ball nearly as much as he did in Indy :manny:
Turn Paul George into Kyle korver brehs:mjlol:

No one wants to shoot at the end of the clock consistently with a hand in the face because Westbrook wants to throw them a last second pass, deep in the clock, to protect his numbers:yeshrug:

Young sabo the fidget :hhh:

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
I actually thought it was smart of Donovan to let Russ get the triple double season last year. I thought, let him get it out of his system and let him see how far he can take the team by himself, and then start preaching team basketball this year. Unfortunately I misjudged both Donovans and Westbrook inteligence.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Paul George and Jimmy Butler are complimentary players who get labeled superstars.if either is your teams best player 2nd round is the ceiling

Both are really 2nd/3rd options

Nah, they are more complete players that do everything...they need other types similar to them to shine

This 1st option shyt is yester year of basketballnfor successful team s