Has Paul George been exposed?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Indiana Pacers fans will tell you this is what he always really was.

He has the "look" of a superstar: tall, athletic, two way talent, highly marketable, hates black women, etc but he's never been that guy.

He's best suited as a second or third option. Still an all-star but not a superstar. Never was and never will be.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

He has the "look" of a superstar: tall, athletic, two way talent, highly marketable, hates black women, etc but he's never been that guy.

He's best suited as a second or third option. Still an all-star but not a superstar. Never was and never will be.

“Black women getting passed up breh” verbatim

:mjpls:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Not exposed, he's just the player we always knew he was. Clear All-Star, and was possibly a borderline superstar at one point but too inconsistent. Somewhere in that tier between Giannis and Wiggins :manny:

This. He's not trash, but he should be playing a lot better than what he's shown this season.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps

Yep. This is why I'm glad we moved on. You're never going to win shyt with him as your #1.

To be fair, Oladipo isn't quite at that level yet either, but he's a lot closer than PG.

And Jayson Tatum fits the same bill. That's why I had him ranked 6th on my board last year. He's not going to win anything as a #1 either.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Using FG% for a guy that shoots nearly half his attps from 3:snoop:

At some point your understanding of the modern game has to evolve or else you’ll forever be one of these silly Charles Barkely looking ass cats embarrassing yourself every night on live TV
maybe he shouldn't shoot as many 3's and focus on getting to the rim or using his midrange more especially with him struggling to shoot. You have to develop other parts of your game more.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He relies far too much on his jumper and settles considering how athletic he is. He's also a streaky shooter and slumps every season.

That leg injury mentally scarred him from attacking the basket. If he would attack like he did before that he would add about 10 more pts to his average