Has Dr.Doom ever had one lasting W in his career?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Thanos is a cosmic Dr. Doom....Victor Von Doom is the more intriguing character but Thanos is a fantastic villain at his best. He would never get sonned like how Superman SONS Darkseid.

The thing is Darkseid isn't even suppose to be losing to someone like Superman. He isn't even suppose to be a Superman villain. The originally Jack Kirby Darkseid was damn near godlike.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
:what:

I'm not deep in the comic realm but isn't Doom the most successful villian ever ?

the only one I could see challenging him would be Darth Vader who's literally killed Billions of mofos

and I guess Apocalypse since he travels through time

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The OP must be new to comics because Dr. Doom even for a villain has had TONS of wins even more so than Thanos. The only thing is that Reed Richards is the only person that superior to him intellectually.

and even that's debatable. very debatable.

The thing is Darkseid isn't even suppose to be losing to someone like Superman. He isn't even suppose to be a Superman villain. The originally Jack Kirby Darkseid was damn near godlike.

Yeah, he's been SEVERELY watered down.

Only real portrayal of Darkseid being Darkseid that we've gotten is Final Crisis. The whole idea of the new gods has been lost in the mix.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I'm not deep in the comic realm but isn't Doom the most successful villian ever ?

the only one I could see challenging him would be Darth Vader who's literally killed Billions of mofos

and I guess Apocalypse since he travels through time
LOL..Apocalypse in the comics is not what he is in the cartoons. Sinister is more of a winner than him...AoA Apocalypse had a good run though.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Yep. Dude's been legit ruler of earth and has been Legit God 2 times, and only missed the 3rd time by a few seconds cause he was being cautious.

Doom has legit killed a future version of himself...... then years later (Doom 2099) asked a PAST version of himself for help. His past self (then, current) said "No", cause why the fukk would any version of Doom ask for help.... from anybody!?

As far as regul-

There's something people forget: Doom is a REGULAR HUMAN WITH NO POWERS.

anyway, yeah. As far as regular humans go, Doom as a villain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That Reed is smarter than Doom.

It's really just accepted because that's whats always said.

But outside of building a machine to get into Heaven to get Ben back, Doom's history of knowledgeable shyt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reed's by leaps and bound.
:dead: I never knew that

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
That Reed is smarter than Doom.

It's really just accepted because that's whats always said.

But outside of building a machine to get into Heaven to get Ben back, Doom's history of knowledgeable shyt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reed's by leaps and bound.
Wait that really happened? :mindblown:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
It might be to protect Sinister's image.
Sinister's thing is being the supergenious, so when you put him with another supergenious thats not at all impressed that might be a bad look for him.

There is an instance where Banner, Reid, and all the smart heroes are trying to stop something cataclysmic from happening so one of them is like we need more brainpower and they teleport in Dr Doom, Dr Octopus, the Leader, Wizard, and like a bunch of smart villains all at once cause its bigger than good/evil they are tryna save the world... but Doom and DocOct and Reid and the really smart people start brainstorming and everytime the other lesser smart people like Peter Parker or Trapster or somebody tries and add an idea Doom tells them to STFU actual smart people are talking. :dead:
So you got Wizard and all the B villains and heros who are normally looked at as brains looking like bytches cause Doom wont even let them talk.

(Then of course a fight breaks out)
:mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wait that really happened? :mindblown:

Yeah. It's a silly story by Waid where it turns out "heaven" is Jack Kirby's office and Kirby uses his pencil to erase a disfigurement on Reed's face caused by Doom as well as drawing stone skin back onto Ben.:russ:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
What comic is this? :heh:

I got the entire Doom 2099 run. Good stuff. :ld:
Ok, I'll look for it. I just posted the other comic i reffered to. Took me a sec to find lol

I know this one aint from an issue of 2099 cause I don't have those (except a few spidey 2099). I guess its either exiles, runaways (which i doubt, but i read alot of), or fantistic four or future force or something.

Doom 2099 isnt in it really by the way so don't get your hopes up on him, its from the perspective of regular 616 doom. He gets a message on a monitor from future doom (but you can tell its his 2099 version cause he's bluish with the red eyes even though the image is kinda distorted) and then regular doom is like
"Hmmm... you need help?":patrice:

anigif_enhanced-12175-1412628409-27.gif

tumblr_mrigqwfm6j1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Then they don't even show what happened to future doom. All we know is he needed help bad... I think shyt might have been on fire in the background :dead:

Dr Doom is the GOAT cause he's even an a$$hole to himself.
:heh: