Has Dr.Doom ever had one lasting W in his career?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Doesn't Doom rule his own country?

That's more of a W than 99% of villains ever get, much less maintain consisently.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Doesn't Doom rule his own country?

That's more of a W than 99% of villains ever get, much less maintain consisently.
the way dude seems to be written, he literally doesn't lose, which is also probably different than 99% of villains

hell I cant even count someone who has at least seemed to save the universe a villain

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Thanos is a cosmic Dr. Doom....Victor Von Doom is the more intriguing character but Thanos is a fantastic villain at his best. He would never get sonned like how Superman SONS Darkseid.
:mjlol: Squirrel Girl would like to have a word with you :coffee:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a comic where normal Doom (616) receives a transmission from himself from the future (Doom 2099) and he ignores it, believing the real Doom would never ask for help.
:dead:

:banderas:

Thanos is a cosmic Dr. Doom....Victor Von Doom is the more intriguing character but Thanos is a fantastic villain at his best. He would never get sonned like how Superman SONS Darkseid.

Thanos would wreck Doom in a fight, but Doom is a way more awesome villain, IMO. Thanos is too simped out. I remember a John Byrne Fantastic Four issue that had just a day in his life-- ruling over his country with an iron fist, casually murdering his henchmen for plotting against him, manhandling little kids, and backstabbing other supervillains by setting them up to get killed. It was glorious.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
lol... I found which issue it was where they call all the smart villains to help the smart heroes and doom is like :camby:to everyone.

BACKSTORY:
So, after they bring in the smart villains they are all standing around sharing ideas with Dr. Heatther Hudson (Sasquatch) and some smart heros on how to fix whats wrong... cause they got 10 hours til the whole planet is destroyed basically...

(Its like Doc Oct, Tinkerer, Doom, Mandarin, the Master, Wizard, the Leader... and a bunch of other smart villains brought in basically.)

3DltMRQ.jpg

Then, Doom grows annoyed at their stupid suggestions and plans so while they are all talking he amps Mandarin up like "Yo don't you got a disintegration ring?" :heh:

ERyv2EI.jpg

But OF COURSE doom already knew he had a dicineration ring, and he knew that its Mandarin's best offensive weapon... so after he spends its charge doom lets the other villains and heroes mop up the Mandarin while he wanders off to figure out more about the situation at hand.
:banderas: Meanwhile Mandarin in the background getting his ass beat... :mjlol:

UVo9ag8.jpg

Only a few pages later Doom realizes he can't really just kill the crowd cause they are continually teleporting in more smart people (they got like 6 hours til the world blows up or whatever) so by the time Kang the Conqueror shows up, doom just shoots Sasquatch in the back of the head with the NO ONE ETC ETC ETC DOOOOOOM then tries to dip out....
:mjlol: That dude is straight comedy.

QdxxfFt.jpg

:russ: Doom is the GOAT as far as fukkery goes.