Has Dr.Doom ever had one lasting W in his career?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
t'challa fukked up the vibranium not doom..he wanted to steal it to amplify his magic
highkey, t'challa should've killed doom right there, but bytchass writer just made bp's sister give victor a "stern" talking to at the end with doom on his knees. :francis: "Don't ever do this again or else we'll really give it to you " ass :francis:.

The whole 'can't kill such n such character' but then u write him in a corner by havin him do a buncha evil shyt that could only end in his death (or believed death) for any type of closure. garbage ending to a garbage miniseries

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't he save one of Reed's kids, so Susan let him pick the child's name? So now, Reed is always gonna wonder if the kid is his? And even if he does a DNA test, then he'll always be reminded of the time that he doubted his beloved wife. And that'll happen ever time he looks at his baby girl.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
472867-1.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He successfully rescued his mother's soul from hell.:whew:

Didn't he save one of Reed's kids, so Susan let him pick the child's name? So now, Reed is always gonna wonder if the kid is his? And even if he does a DNA test, then he'll always be reminded of the time that he doubted his beloved wife. And that'll happen ever time he looks at his baby girl.

This too. He delivered Valeria proving that there are aspects in which he has Reed beaten.:ohlawd:

And of course the fact he's got his own country and motherfukkers are scared to touch him.:ufdup:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How the hell is the marvel comic universe so complicated :dahell:
A normal every day smart guy builds a metal suit and after a span of comics becomes a god that transcends dimensions and life and death :heh:
Normal every day folk Reed and Sue Richards get cosmic radiation and they produce a kid that's even stronger than that :aicmon:

I've never understood the comic game dog

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
A normal every day smart guy builds a metal suit and after a span of comics becomes a god that transcends dimensions and life and death :heh:
Normal every day folk Reed and Sue Richards get cosmic radiation and they produce a kid that's even stronger than that :aicmon:

The first problem is that you think they were normal people :pachaha:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

I tried to read Days of Future's past and it was confusing as hell. It was not worth the time of getting into it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to read Days of Future's past and it was confusing as hell. It was not worth the time of getting into it.
I just stick to specific creators and runs. For example John Byrne's Fantastic Four run is :whoo:

When Reed was held on trial for sparing the life of Galactus :lupe:

As far as Days of Future Past goes, the original Claremont/Byrne issues were piff. If you read their run from #111 all the way until #143, it's sublime. Pure classic piff. Things only REALLY got confusing years later after Byrne had moved on, and they brought Rachel Summers and Nimrod into the main timeline. But the original Chris Claremont run up until Paul Smith left (1976-1983) is near-perfection. Vastly better than the movies, and (dare I say it) I'd say that it's actually better than the 90's cartoon.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The first problem is that you think they were normal people :pachaha:
I mean they was scientists and all that jiggy shyt but there's 1000s and thousands of people who do what Reed does, not the same intellect but the same job

Like I saw that these monkeys did the exact same thing they did and became just as powerful... Why wouldn't all of FF's villains or just humans with the financial ability just do the same?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Doom done right would be :wow:

I do think Mickey will get the rights back to the Fantastic 4 Universe characters, but I'm VERY skeptical on what they would do with Doom.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean they was scientists and all that jiggy shyt but there's 1000s and thousands of people who do what Reed does, not the same intellect but the same job

Like I saw that these monkeys did the exact same thing they did and became just as powerful... Why wouldn't all of FF's villains or just humans with the financial ability just do the same?
They had a character called the power broker who would give you powers for a price.