Has Dr.Doom ever had one lasting W in his career?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah that was lame as fukk and felt shoed-in, especially coming from Shuri. And they were killing all of Doom's guards, the Desturi, and anyone who stood in their way of Doom with no problem whatsoever so that made it even more bogus.

If I remember correctly, the reason they hesitated killing Doom was because it would have sparked a war with Latervia or something like that.

But like you said, Doom did a whole bunch of shyt, including actually putting T'challa in a coma, that should have resulted in a death.

Doom war was actually a great story -- almost perfect -- up until that point, though. The ending felt unavoidable though simply because there was no way Marvel would let Doom take a serious L by T'challa, but that unavoidableness sorta played in the retractedness of the beginning plot and rising action and overall affect of the story.
Most def, but i'll say this tho: By virtue of an assassination attempt on T'Challa... putting a gun to BP's mom, putting a gun to Storm, and attacking Wakanda... the idea of "oh we don't want war"... shiiiit this laterverian cac been declared war... and you would essentially end the war emphatically by cappin said cac who is on his knees before you... just like they did the skrulls with no Fs given of consequence. So that whole sequence was the pinnacle of :mjpls: writing.

I don't know if i'd call it a great story prior to, bc the Bast thing was stupid and contrived, and there were other scenes (like the scene before Bast, with Doom/BP/Storm) that i felt were backhanded, but it all could've been ignored if the ending played out the way it should have. Mind you, just like with Namor, Red Skull, Doc Ock, Goblin, Sabertooth and all other deaths, nothing ever lasts and some nonsensical story would be made by some other writer 2 months later to revive Doom, but that wouldn't have effected the closure it would've given this story, as a stand alone. And it would've give a similar and consistent message as "see wakanda and die".