Has anything downgraded more than McDonalds?

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone seems to forget the ecoli breakout from the playground sets and ball pits. There was mad doo doo in them joints. They were rarely cleaned and often neglected to the point of being a liability.
200w.gif

:what::what::what:we survived what we didn't know growing up and still here :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
everything was more colorful back in the day. a lot of things come back into style so decades from now we could see it shift back.

olg-blog-workout-fashion.jpg

IMG_4730.jpeg

just-another-girl-on-the-irt-style-clothes-90s.jpg
If your T-Shirt ain't solid black or solid white, they may think you're gay these days. But I think they're coming outta that a little. I still have every color LUXE-T Shirt you could buy back in the day, except pink..lol. Being a T-Shirt aimed at men, Black men in particular, I don't think they sold that color anyway.

Those LUXE different solid colored t-shirts still rock with the right solid color shorts. But I was never with that multi-colored mess Will Smith is wearing above.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This 1 of the reasons Gen Z so corny. They received far less visual,mental stimulation.

Spent far less time in nature.

Black Gen Z has way less rhythm because they weren't forced to go to a Baptist church.

It's fukking evident as fukk by the behavior and the music produced. Black Gen Z like white people rhythmically. nikkas sound like dope fiend zombies moaning now.
Ignorant niqqa babble

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
There used to be this pizza place, a family owned spot that looked like it never changed anything since the 90s

I miss it :to: