Has anything downgraded more than McDonalds?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Food wise, McDonald's hit an all time low back in the early 2000's right before that Supersize Me movie came out. I remember ordering quarter pounders and throwing them away after one bite they were so bad back then. Hollywood gave them a run for their money. McDonald's still is bottom of the barrel. But they renovated all their locations to have 3 star hotel lobby atmosphere with nondescript Jazz playing and everything. Those places have that nice place for a homeless person to take a nap vibe. So now, you paying extra for the ambience.

All fast food spots were better food wise in the 90's. Burger King, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Popeyes, Wendy's, McDonald's all used to be fuego. And we didn't eat that shyt everyday like people do now. It was a treat for the weekend when we went out with friends and family. Gen Z be looking old as fukk because of eating that gmo garbage fast food everyday of their life.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
200w.gif

:what::what::what:we survived what we didn't know growing up and still here :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Playing in Parks that might have Dirty Condoms,Ciggarette Buttz,Needles,Piss and Broken Glass thru it:ahh:

Daps
1. Them McDs with the playgrounds wasnt everywhere when I was a kid, in fact very few locations had that.
2. The food is falling over for two reason, companies are using cheaper and less ingfredients and gen -z entering the workforce en-mass and they dont give not one fukk about customer service, food presentation etc.. They will fukk up your order more often than not. and overcook/undercook the shyt out of your food. If you call it out they'll either say "well uhh, that's the way it comes". or ice grill you.

last time I had a whataburger 6 people quit during the lunch rush, all looking like they werent too far removed from highschool. I get it, and some ways applaud the low tolerance for workplace abuse etc. I had and still maintain that rebellious, take no shyt mindset, but the reckless manner in which they quit so easily , some dont even get 3 paychecks before bouncing. Idunno, man.

3. If it aint Chic fil a, you wont even sniff anything close to customer service
they dont care because mcdonalds is paying 15 an hour and rent is 1500

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I miss the snack wrap. Used to be able to walk into McDonalds with 6 dollars & change in your pocket and eat like a king.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
It be like that sometimes...

Here in Tampa I went to go take a dump at A WaWa and homeless white girl was standing outside the door reading bulletin postings...I thought that was weird...

I go in the Men's bathroom and her homeless boyfriend was locked in the stall buck booty naked having a whole sink bath...I just left...

If the Olay area was still available in McDonald's, I could see homeless folks sleeping in the slide or something
If you homeless like that just hit up a community College or HBCU or PWI and shower

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
If you homeless like that just hit up a community College or HBCU or PWI and shower
I hear people get Gym memberships and shower there ... MY thing is...I was more Offended that it was a homeless COUPLE...

It's TWO of y'all...y'all couldn't get together and make something shake!?
:stopitslime: