Has anything downgraded more than McDonalds?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I went to mcdonalds last night and the double quarter pounder i ordered was mid asf...:beli: Micky'D's fell off hard also these inflation prices is making it worse... why even patronize these places anymore... I only reason i was there was because i was starving..

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
popeyes had the bathroom locked. I had to ask for a key like i was at a gas station in the bricks :dahell:
It be like that sometimes...

Here in Tampa I went to go take a dump at A WaWa and homeless white girl was standing outside the door reading bulletin postings...I thought that was weird...

I go in the Men's bathroom and her homeless boyfriend was locked in the stall buck booty naked having a whole sink bath...I just left...

If the Olay area was still available in McDonald's, I could see homeless folks sleeping in the slide or something

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Its like ON PURPOSE. That documentary Super Size Me and parents andthe Gov't stepped in pressuring McDonalds & other fast food chains to stop appealing to kids (similar to cigarettes).

So McDonalds and all these other places got rid of the bright colors, cartoon characters, and other stuff that made it appeal to kids. This is what it's supposed to look like based off the pressure

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Almost look like an Eastern Bloc establishment.
tumblr_lzmjgofkly1qbszkbo1_500.gif

parents andthe Gov't stepped in

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
McDonald's been trash. But a lot of ff places did fall off. Then they also increased the prices :mjlol:.

The only fast food places I go to now are popeyes and chic fil a.

The best places to eat are the spots with a 10-15 min wait for the food

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
It’s a playpen inside the McDonald’s near my house and that bytch stay empty :francis:

but I only go to Mickey d’s sometimes for breakfast food so that could explain why it’s always empty as well