Has anyone tried visible wireless (owned by verizon) with $25-$40 unlimited everything?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah..thats nowhere near enough..they claim to slow me down after 50gigs...I still go full blast.
What are you doing on a phone that's so intensive? All I do is surf the web use YouTube / Netflix or Spotify / YouTube Music.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What are you doing on a phone that's so intensive? All I do is surf the web use YouTube / Netflix or Spotify / YouTube Music.
Streaming..downloading..my phones cost money..im. gonna use them nonstop. Don't even use laptops anymore.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Was in a party that was pretty stable for a year. Suddenly people started dropping out. The originator just left this morning so I moved to a party with like 35 people. Hopefully this is the last time I need to do this because it's annoying to have Visible price shuffle on you due to some arbitrary bs like this party system.

Them letting more than 4 people join is the best move they've made.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

nvm him he's been :duck: for years about this data usage

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sounds interesting. What’s the catch?
It runs on Verizon’s network for what, less than half the cost and with no contract? Why would Verizon do that?
This

Seems like a decent deal. Speeds up to 12mbps and de-prioritized data are the down sides. Also sounds like they cap your video at 480p on the mobile network.

I pay $60 a month with Sprint but that includes Hulu and Tidal. If I switched it would be close to a wash unless I got others to sign up.

Oh okay. Not for me, but I'm sure there are some who would go for that.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I don't know why you wouldn't just use Google Fi as an alternative.

If you don't use mobile data you're paying like $30-$40 a month then $80 if you go over 6 GB but it's unlimited with no throttle.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This

Oh okay. Not for me, but I'm sure there are some who would go for that.
Having been on Visible for a year it's acceptable. You're a second class citizen on Verizon's network with no roaming. You actually can stream in HD on their network though. Now that you can join a party that's over 4 people like the one I'm in with 35 it should be a locked $25 a month and that price even being second class on Verizon's network can't be beat.

Second class on Verizon was better than first class on Sprint or T-Mobile. I never looked back.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They finally support the Apple Watch. No Galaxy Watch though. cost $5 a month extra.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Visible is getting rid of the Party Pay plan and has two new plans in its place. According to the FAQ, you will eventually have to switch to a new plan.

So they raising my price $5 a month for the same service and trying to act like they doing me a favor. I'm in a lot of rural areas and their coverage is pretty bad. I just keep them because they're so cheap. If they go any higher I'm gonna look elsewhere.

I was fine with the party plan. I was in a party with hundreds or people online so it never impacted me.