Has anyone tried visible wireless (owned by verizon) with $25-$40 unlimited everything?

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How much are you paying for mint? I've been a tmobile customer for over a decade but I'm seriously considering switching to mint or visible b/c my company no longer has a tmobile corporate discount.

Brehs how has your experience been with Visible? Do you know how it compares to Mint and the other discount options? I swear paying premium with these legacy carriers seems useless in 2020.
I’m paying $300 a year up front which = $25/month

it’s unlimited talk/text and 12gb of data

The 12GB is fine for me since on average I use about 8GB

Last edited:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I rarely ever go over 5gb so 12gb is plenty. How is the coverage and customer service?
I haven’t yet dealt with their customer service so I can’t comment but the coverage is pretty much what you get with T-Mobile

I’ve had T-Mobile for 10 years before this and the only difference I’ve seen between these two is the internet speed is slightly slower

Not too slow that navigation or music ever hiccups though. It does everything I need it to do

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I rarely ever go over 5gb so 12gb is plenty. How is the coverage and customer service?

muse twitter and search for visible care. Coverage is hit or miss remember no roaming and I get dead spots in Broward county all the time. When coverage works I’m getting about 60mb down.

it’s basic though no spam protection or anything like that. Might jump on sprint Kickstarter at least for the bigger name and when the merger hits maybe coverage with sprint will get better.

when the merger hits I probably want to be locked in just in case T-Mobile raises their prices.

Visible isn’t bad for the cost and the hotspot is a plus with a tablet or laptop but I’m guessing when they get more popular theylll increase like cricket did when it came up.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
muse twitter and search for visible care. Coverage is hit or miss remember no roaming and I get dead spots in Broward county all the time. When coverage works I’m getting about 60mb down.

it’s basic though no spam protection or anything like that. Might jump on sprint Kickstarter at least for the bigger name and when the merger hits maybe coverage with sprint will get better.

when the merger hits I probably want to be locked in just in case T-Mobile raises their prices.

Visible isn’t bad for the cost and the hotspot is a plus with a tablet or laptop but I’m guessing when they get more popular theylll increase like cricket did when it came up.
Im thinking opposite because we moving to 5g so they gotta make use of the old technology somewhere. nikkaz will not be paying more for old tech, you'll see

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got my sim today
Screenshot-20200317-235309-Speedtest.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The speeds are completely inconsistent. The ping times are atrocious. I'm talking like minimum 80ms pings and up. Usage can go from snappy and speedy to laggy as hell in seconds. This is damn near as bad as Sprint. The faster speeds are faster here but with Sprint it was a consistent 6-12mbps. Here it ranges from 120-5mbps depending on where you are.

I'll have to give it more time but I might try something else.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Got hit with a $35 bill today. Two people left the party pay. No notices when the left. Found out when my bill was higher.

This service is trash.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
shyt was cool until one night I received about 25 - 30 text messages all at once :francis:

From what I read online, it seemed like this was only a Google Pixel issue.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sounds like a nightmare
I just switched parties and I'm back to the $25 a month. I'll have to remember to manually check the party every month shortly before my bill is due. I think I'm gonna get rid of this next year and get something better though. I'm tired of only being able to use 4G LTE on Verizon.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just switched parties and I'm back to the $25 a month. I'll have to remember to manually check the party every month shortly before my bill is due. I think I'm gonna get rid of this next year and get something better though. I'm tired of only being able to use 4G LTE on Verizon.

I've been on since december 2019, and I have NEVER had any issue with the party. no one has ever left, and I don't expect them to given the price. I don't even bother checking the party anymore.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this would be interesting.....but my sister in law works for AT&T and she gets 7 lines of unlimited everything for 150. 5 people are on her plan. Gonna add my oldest son if he gets shyt together.

But if she decides to :camby: us, I'll keep this in mind for another option.