Has anyone tried visible wireless (owned by verizon) with $25-$40 unlimited everything?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Got hit with a $35 bill today. Two people left the party pay. No notices when the left. Found out when my bill was higher.

This service is trash.

Yeah it's hit or miss, check out the visible reddit.. people complaining all day.

Price is good but I had a few calls with a echo in the background, also had texts take 10 mintues to come in.

I was about to switch to redpocket next month. I don't use much data anyways.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I jumped from Verizon to Visible. Went from paying like $120 a month to $25 :dead:

Cell reception is indistinguishable from Verizon...The internet speed is very hit or miss, but im always around wifi so its :manny: to me. I still listen to Spotify/Youtube while driving without issue.

If you're someone that streams heavy on your phone, you may wanna do your homework. Otherwise, for $25 aint shyt to complain about.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah it's hit or miss, check out the visible reddit.. people complaining all day.

Price is good but I had a few calls with a echo in the background, also had texts take 10 mintues to come in.

I was about to switch to redpocket next month. I don't use much data anyways.
I continue with it because it’s cheap but in terms of customer service you get what you pay for. I just joined a new party and I’ll be checking manually to see if anybody left. For $25 this is worth it but at the full $40 seems like you can do better.

Network reception is almost the same as Verizon. In a few places I get LTE on my work phone a S8 that my Note10+ doesn’t work. The ping times are double on Visible vs Verizon. Of course no 3G or 1x fallback.

I’ll be keeping them for the foreseeable future.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just switched parties and I'm back to the $25 a month. I'll have to remember to manually check the party every month shortly before my bill is due. I think I'm gonna get rid of this next year and get something better though. I'm tired of only being able to use 4G LTE on Verizon.

Verizon is all the coverage u need. What's wrong with their network's LTE?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I recommend you all create your own party and just post your link on reddit.

A girl dropped out my party after one day, but I replaced her almost immediately.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I work in several rural areas that LTE struggles in. Ironically when I had Sprint it worked better in those places. 3G will work on my work Verizon phone sometimes but Visible doesn’t work at all.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
I continue with it because it’s cheap but in terms of customer service you get what you pay for. I just joined a new party and I’ll be checking manually to see if anybody left. For $25 this is worth it but at the full $40 seems like you can do better.

Network reception is almost the same as Verizon. In a few places I get LTE on my work phone a S8 that my Note10+ doesn’t work. The ping times are double on Visible vs Verizon. Of course no 3G or 1x fallback.

I’ll be keeping them for the foreseeable future.

They alright, I'm switching to red pocket soon...

I think they working heavy on volt lte now so LTE is gonna be legacy soon. I think.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They alright, I'm switching to red pocket soon...

I think they working heavy on volt lte now so LTE is gonna be legacy soon. I think.
Red Pocket seems more expensive than Visible. What it lets you roam between Sprint and Verizon?

Edit I see a way to get their 20GB plan monthly for $28.50 a month. Buy the $360 card on eBay and use either the Discover It before October or the Chase Freedom after October but before January for 5% cash back on PayPal purchases.

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Red Pocket seems more expensive than Visible. What it lets you roam between Sprint and Verizon?

Edit I see a way to get their 20GB plan monthly for $28.50 a month. Buy the $360 card on eBay and use either the Discover It before October or the Chase Freedom after October but before January for 5% cash back on PayPal purchases.

They are more expensive but once in a while they have specials for the year on ebay, check slickdeals and set a alert.

You got rid of your iphone?