Has anyone tried visible wireless (owned by verizon) with $25-$40 unlimited everything?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've received my SIM card. I haven't activated just yet. but plan on doing so this weekend.

Xizvt0P.png

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK, I got my shyt set up and activated. also, I used reddit to join a party, so there are 3 people in the party currently, which means my bill will be only $30 a month. if a 4th joins, it'll be $25 :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Edit, so within 1 hour of activation, I've already got my party full so we getting $25 per month going forward. plus I get a $100 mastercard in 2 billing cycles.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just ordered this. Used the imei of my iPhone X and they let me order. I've got info on Reddit that tells me some easy trickery I can use to get my Note10+ working on their network. That model isn't natively compatible on Visible even though it works on Verizon.

Now I gotta find a party and if I like it port my number from Sprint. I'll be losing my free Tidal and Hulu but going from $60 to $25 I could pay for both outright and still be at like $41 with a better network. Bad part is its LTE only.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So far so good with the service. Speeds in Chicago are faster than Sprint. On Sprint, I paid $62 including tax. And that was with a discount. Now I'm paying $25 including tax for unlimited everything including hotspot. So I'm very pleased thus far.
What kind of speeds are you seeing with this plan?
I have mint mobile which uses T-Mobile towers and sometimes the connection is a little spotty in the city

I was at the McCormick for c2e2 and the connection around the area was way too slow for my liking

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What kind of speeds are you seeing with this plan?
I have mint mobile which uses T-Mobile towers and sometimes the connection is a little spotty in the city

I was at the McCormick for c2e2 and the connection around the area was way too slow for my liking
How much are you paying for mint? I've been a tmobile customer for over a decade but I'm seriously considering switching to mint or visible b/c my company no longer has a tmobile corporate discount.

There’s a Reddit thread for people that need to fill up their party.
VisiblePartyPay

So far so good with the service. Speeds in Chicago are faster than Sprint. On Sprint, I paid $62 including tax. And that was with a discount. Now I'm paying $25 including tax for unlimited everything including hotspot. So I'm very pleased thus far.

Brehs how has your experience been with Visible? Do you know how it compares to Mint and the other discount options? I swear paying premium with these legacy carriers seems useless in 2020.