Has anyone tried visible wireless (owned by verizon) with $25-$40 unlimited everything?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my sister has a friend who works for them and told me about this back around thanksgiving. So I'm finally about to pull the trigger.

Here's the website:

Visible | The Future Of Phone Service

and two videos about the service.

sounds like a lick with the price. cuz with sprint, I'm paying $55 plus tax. but this is $40 including tax, so over $20 a month cheaper.

plus you're allowed to join group plans. and the way this works is you get in a group with 3 other people and your price drops to potentially $25 if ur in a group of 4.

the thing about the group plan, is everyone has their own account, so if someone doesn't pay their bill, u simply don't get the group discount. and that's all the group plan is about. so in a worse case scenario, if I'm in a group, my price goes back to $40. best case it's $25.

folks on the visible subreddit are setting up groups with strangers, since you don't share your info with them or your full name or phone #. ur just in a group to receive a discount.

I'll probably be activating my shyt sometime this week once the SIM card arrives. I'm looking forward to a $300 per year annual cell phone package.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seems like a decent deal. Speeds up to 12mbps and de-prioritized data are the down sides. Also sounds like they cap your video at 480p on the mobile network.

I pay $60 a month with Sprint but that includes Hulu and Tidal. If I switched it would be close to a wash unless I got others to sign up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sounds interesting. What’s the catch?
It runs on Verizon’s network for what, less than half the cost and with no contract? Why would Verizon do that?
The speeds are way slower but people who join early are supposedly uncapped. It almost sounds like Verizon's version of Cricket (AT&T) with a better multiplan discount.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Seems like a decent deal. Speeds up to 12mbps and de-prioritized data are the down sides. Also sounds like they cap your video at 480p on the mobile network.

I pay $60 a month with Sprint but that includes Hulu and Tidal. If I switched it would be close to a wash unless I got others to sign up.

:scust:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

$60 plus tax is like $66. So visible cost $40 including tax. U don't need other people to sign up. U can get in a shared party plan with strangers to get the price down to $25 since everyone had their own account.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

The first video I linked shows dude getting speeds around 99Mbps. I did one today from my house on Sprint and was getting 7Mbps. I don't care about free Hulu. I use my brothers account who has commercial free Hulu. Even if not, I could add it to Disney plus for a mere $6.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The verizon is unlimited but gets throttled after 6gb.. That hotspot is tempting though

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I have it, got it for that 200 back via prepaid card when I switched to iPhone.

iPhone was 600 plus 200 back was a good deal, service ain’t that great, lotta dead areas, slow speeds and bad reception. I’m in south Florida though.

I’m on the Perry plan, just make a thread on reddit with your link and people will join fast.

when I get god service it’s good, unlimited for 25 a month is good.

try it out in your area for a few days and see what’s good.