Has anyone here experienced tornados?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember a few years back a tornado struck a neighborhood in my county, and blew up a transformer at the Georgia Power plant here (it was from that same system that messed up Downtown Atlanta)

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I was riding through downtown Atl when we had that tornado that ran through down town. shyt was scary as fukk my car got pushed off the rode. I parked and prayed.

yeah i was in the middle of that shyt, my girl was in the shower and was pisssed when i didnt tell her the alarms were going off. Shes all like " i could have died" haha

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ive experienced 2

worst days of my life :to:

between the roar of the tornado or the sound of hail pelting everything there isnt anything more nerve racking

i dont wish it on anyone

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yeah i was in the middle of that shyt, my girl was in the shower and was pisssed when i didnt tell her the alarms were going off. Shes all like " i could have died" haha

Yeah that shyt was scary. There was Tornadoes dropping left and right that night. It was dark too so you couldn't really see shyt. :sadbron:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
yeah just a few months ago

[ame=http://youtu.be/KRzTii3x9n8]March 2nd Tornado Outbreak Raw Footage/News Roundup - YouTube[/ame]

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tornados typically hit the midwest, but they dont come in major cities. so if u live up here, u probably have NEVER seen a tornado.

thats what alot of ppl think...my mom was on a conference trip in ft worth in 2000

she is 40generations deep of caddoan indian and creole..

she knows when shyt finna go down..so she kept her jacket in her purse n refused to sit down..durin the meeting..

it was pretty outside too...the big wigs were like its a pretty day etc etc take a load off..soon as they said that it got darker n darker..

so they cut the news on..tornado warning..

they insisted tornadoes or etc dont come downtown

my t-lady...:usure::usure::usure:..n hit 90 out the conference room down 20flights of steps

5mins later all hell broke loose

vmrcau.jpg

this is what the bank one building she was in looked like afterwards

so when people start talkin twister dont hit major cities..i laugh...