Has anyone here experienced tornados?

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Tornadoes aren't that bad. I kinda enjoy them.

It's those fukking earthquakes that I cant deal with.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Tornadoes aren't that bad. I kinda enjoy them.

It's those fukking earthquakes that I cant deal with.

ef-5, that looks like fun :duck:

051007_Greensburg_Kansas_Damage_075.jpg

_MG_0319.jpg

semtex

:)
Daps
I've been flooded but that don't make you shyt yourself like a tornado will

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I love ALL of Ohio breh.

Cincinnati is a great city, all jokes aside

It ain't great, but it ain't :facepalm: either.

Depends are on the spot and the people there/you run into to.

Back on the thread, we had a mini tornado sweep thru the neighborhood back in '05 I believe. Did no damage to my house, but minimal damage to a neighbor's house. I'm thankful that's all it was.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres one that came around minneapolis like a year ago that just hit the ghetto on some mother nature hates black people shyt. sky turned green and shyt, i've never experienced one before (being from the east coast)

i think snow and ice storms are worse though

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I was riding through downtown Atl when we had that tornado that ran through down town. shyt was scary as fukk my car got pushed off the rode. I parked and prayed.

BluntTrauma

Professional punani eater
Supporter
Daps
theres one that came around minneapolis like a year ago that just hit the ghetto on some mother nature hates black people shyt. sky turned green and shyt, i've never experienced one before (being from the east coast)

i think snow and ice storms are worse though

That shyt was crazy. Almost had one at soundset last weekend.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tornadoes r the worse..

i can tolerate ice n snow...dont go outside..stay warm..it will eventually melt

i can deal with earthquakes...when i got my epic center turned up in my slab..the shyt shakes..the ground shakin aint shyt..

if u ever skipped rocks in a lake..or river..thats exactly how a tornado moves...it can hit your neighbor house..n miss yours

bein outside on a football field..seein what it did to the scoreboard not touchin the bleachers or goal post or buses...while in a ditch

2x4's and other shyt flyin around u 200-300mph goin thru brick walls and cars shyt..fukk that

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I live in Louisiana so we get both Tornadoes and hurricanes. So far they've been a few miles away from where I stay but man it gets rough. Trees laying in the middle of the streets, seeing trees fall on peoples roofs, the hail, the wind is SO loud, etc. It sounds like things are being ripped apart around you.

Man when Katrina hit the whole state felt that bytch...:beli:still had to go to school that day and had to walk home because the bus driver didnt want to drive every body to that side of the neighborhood. i had to go the long way because a tree fell on my usual route when I would walk home in High School. I couldnt stand that woman sometimes.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
hurricanes aint shyt to me imma florida nikka...worst thing that ever happened to me was power outages

in 04 we had like 3 hurricanes hit us...one hit and it put everybody power out...all my friends...power in my neighborhood didnt go out i was like :takedat:

next hurricane hit like 2 weeks later, everybody had power except for us... :snoop: i was miserable as fukk...the feeling when u go to sleep with the fan on, tv on, and wake up and the fan is off, the power is off and u under covers sweatin bullets

but tornado...im scared shytless of those i pray i never experience one

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Seems like the scariest thing ever. One of my friends lives in Kansas and complains about the sirens going off. She showed me pics of 3 huge funnel clouds coming down near her apt :weirdo:

My barber had a scratches on his car, I asked what it was from. He said a tornado ran down his block, ripped the roof off the house across the street. Said his ears were popping from the pressure and it was a mild one.

tornados typically hit the midwest, but they dont come in major cities. so if u live up here, u probably have NEVER seen a tornado.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Gotta say i fear tornadoes more than anything. I grew up in jerz so all we dealt with was snow; but when i was living in nashville them thunderstorms used to have a nikka shook. I remember when i first got there i went to wallmart and I was done and saw mad cats just hanging by the entrance not wanting to go outside. I shot them the :rudy::heh: cuz i thought these pussies were scared of rain. As i was walking the sky turned mad black and i swear i saw a lightning bolt strike the earth. I literally did the :merchant: and ran back in there looking mad :sadbron: Since than i've been shook of tornadoes. Give me a nor'easter any day