Has anyone here ACTUALLY been in a gang

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
we repped hoods but even that was on some dumb shyt. Only time i was in a clique was when we were hustling and that wasn't for me either, i rather do my dirt by myself and i have issues with authority so faling in line isn't something i do easily or willingly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We said we weren't a gang

But in retrospect we were

Like 20 young niqqas in a house with no actual adults.. Some were over 21 but they were doing the same thing as the 15 YOs

Some niqqas sold crack, we beat the shyt out of plenty of dudes. There was some gunplay. A few ops didn't survive encounters with dudes in my crew

Only in retrospect would I say that I was in a gang. Me personally I didn't do dirt like that. We were supposed to be a rap crew which is why I was there
The gang from my previous post in this thread was the Rolling 40 crips.Racially non discriminant in their initiation tactics.They had Rican's, Black's, Mexican's, and Asians.In fact, the wildest dude from the faction I fell in with was an Asian dude named Johnny.His trademark was no shirt & boxing tape.That's how he walked around 24/7.You never caught him without his hands wrapped in gauze.He was also big into hitting the weights.

Every day after school(For those of us who actually went to school lol)around 4 pm, we'd meet up at his crib to chuck some pig weight.Typical hood shyt.Bench, bars, and weights in the front yard.I just remember how his yard looked gutter, but the inside on their house was fukking pristine.Spic & span, spotless-clean.No couches.All they had was rugs & vases everywhere.He also had an older sister that was:ohlawd:.

She looked totally out of place where we lived, tho.Imagine seeing one of those Geisha girls with flawless skin amongst the rough grime of the block? She didn't wear the makeup, but she had porcelain skin with not a nair blemish to be found on that bytch.Every time I saw her, time stopped.It was like spotting a unicorn stepping out of another realm.She never gave any of us the time of day, tho.In fact, she looked annoyed most of the time.Johnny was crazy, tho.He initiated mostly every skirmish we ever had.Always the first to throw hands.

When it came to some of the breh's/black dudes; there was a click of 5 brothers/cousins within the gang who had aspirations to be in an R&B group.They were all blood related, but they had a lot of pull within the network.They were basically like the leaders/heart of the block....But in their idle time, them cats would basically transform into Jodeci.They'd improv a whole accapella right on the spot.All they talked about was getting signed to a label.That was just a different time.Dudes would sing, but still cave your fukkin chest in.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
yeah they had me on a trial run but I wasn't willing to fukk the homely slumpbusters they had on reserve because it was clearly some rape/sexual assault type ish. loner chicks drugged up ready to suck dikk.. eventually they would have had me running trains on heauxs which I am firmly against.

it was just some GTA heists type shyt, hanging around figuring out how to most be of nuisance to the community. but I was low level so I'm not gonna act like it was goodfellas or something. maybe the big Dawgs were figuring out how to get it popping. I had to eat dirt to get out, better than getting jumped. never looked back

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The gang from my previous post in this thread was the Rolling 40 crips.Racially non discriminant in their initiation tactics.They had Rican's, Black's, Mexican's, and Asians.In fact, the wildest dude from the faction I fell in with was an Asian dude named Johnny.His trademark was no shirt & boxing tape.That's how he walked around 24/7.You never caught him without his hands wrapped in gauze.He was also big into hitting the weights.

Every day after school(For those of us who actually went to school lol)around 4 pm, we'd meet up at his crib to chuck some pig weight.Typical hood shyt.Bench, bars, and weights in the front yard.I just remember how his yard looked gutter, but the inside on their house was fukking pristine.Spic & span, spotless-clean.No couches.All they had was rugs & vases everywhere.He also had an older sister that was:ohlawd:.

She looked totally out of place where we lived, tho.Imagine seeing one of those Geisha girls with flawless skin amongst the rough grime of the block? She didn't wear the makeup, but she had porcelain skin with not a nair blemish to be found on that bytch.Every time I saw her, time stopped.It was like spotting a unicorn stepping out of another realm.She never gave any of us the time of day, tho.In fact, she looked annoyed most of the time.Johnny was crazy, tho.He initiated mostly every skirmish we ever had.Always the first to throw hands.

When it came to some of the breh's/black dudes; there was a click of 5 brothers/cousins within the gang who had aspirations to be in an R&B group.They were all blood related, but they had a lot of pull within the network.They were basically like the leaders/heart of the block....But in their idle time, them cats would basically transform into Jodeci.They'd improv a whole accapella right on the spot.All they talked about was getting signed to a label.That was just a different time.Dudes would sing, but still cave your fukkin chest in.
Fun fact: shyt like this is why we have non-blacks walking around saying the n-word

bc dudes wanted to fukk and gave passes to everybody

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine going through a tough pregnancy for 9 monthsā€¦.
The pain of delivering a kidā€¦.
working to put food on the tableā€¦.
getting up every morning to send this kid to schoolā€¦.
spending your last dime to make sure this MF had a happy birthdayā€¦.

Just for him to grow up and join a gang. :martin:

I bet that $40 plan B pill seems much better in hindsight.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Alot of y'all got the gang stuff alil twisted.

Yea it turned into a lot of dumb degeneracy.
But it usually starts from a solid place that people might not understand.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Imagine going through a tough pregnancy for 9 monthsā€¦.
The pain of delivering a kidā€¦.
working to put food on the tableā€¦.
getting up every morning to send this kid to schoolā€¦.
spending your last dime to make sure this MF had a happy birthdayā€¦.

Just for him to grow up and join a gang. :martin:

I bet that $40 plan B pill seems much better in hindsight.

:picard:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps

I'd read this novel :pachaha:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Breh this is one of the greatest things I've ever read on this website.

hold this rep :salute: