Has anyone here ACTUALLY been in a gang

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Well I umm used to do some work for (I guess you could call them) a gang of ppl ya know? They'd have me fix shyt for them and would pay me afterwards or sometimes before but they had a special nickname for me...“The Mechanic”.

Ya wanna know why they'd call me “The Mechanic”? Because inside my toolbox were the tools of my trade with more than a hundred ways to kill and guess what...

THEY'D ALL WORK.

:mjgrin:

:troll:

Talking that slick shyt, I know how to fix this.:demonic:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
We said we weren't a gang

But in retrospect we were

Like 20 young niqqas in a house with no actual adults.. Some were over 21 but they were doing the same thing as the 15 YOs

Some niqqas sold crack, we beat the shyt out of plenty of dudes. There was some gunplay. A few ops didn't survive encounters with dudes in my crew

Only in retrospect would I say that I was in a gang. Me personally I didn't do dirt like that. We were supposed to be a rap crew which is why I was there

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Like 20 young niqqas in a house with no actual adults.. Some were over 21 but they were doing the same thing as the 15 YOs

Some niqqas sold crack, we beat the shyt out of plenty of dudes. There was some gunplay. A few ops didn't survive encounters with dudes in my crew

Only in retrospect would I say that I was in a gang. Me personally I didn't do dirt like that. We were supposed to be a rap crew which is why I was there
Sounds like an after school special

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

:gucci:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
nope at most i play the role of consigliere

for some reason i always end up being the voice of reason for those around me

a lot of cats just stuck in a cycle

every trapper every gang.member every goon was once a child & it's the craziest transition to watch your nikkas transform

from the playground to the cellblock to the graveyards

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I was close to getting one throught out middle school, some of my friends were affiliated with some gangs. I legit had an identity crisis back then smh. :facepalm:

By my 8th grade year I realized that there's nothing wrong with being myself. Now I'm the oddball mf you see here today! :ahh: I'm lucky I dodged that shyt tho, some of my nikkas I grew up with werent that lucky tho. :mjcry:

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I was close to getting one throught out middle school, some of my friends were affiliated with some gangs. I legit had an identity crisis back then smh. :facepalm:

By my 8th grade year I realized that there's nothing wrong with being myself. Now I'm the oddball mf you see here today! :ahh: I'm lucky I dodged that shyt tho, some of my nikkas I grew up with werent that lucky tho. :mjcry:

Yep. I was claimed as affiliated with 52 Hoover Crip around 8th grade.
My aunt (stud) was already an OG plus her OGs and Locs was always around the crib so i started flagging and doing all that shyt at school.

I opened my eyes and became konscious in 2007 and turned my life around but My favorite color still is blue and i got a blue bandana face mask i wear everywhere to pat homage.

Just found out months ago my younger sister (25) got jumped in by one of my aunts younger Locs before.

At the end of the day, all that shyt is goofy and aint nttn but black folks going at other black folks instead of the common enemy.
:yeshrug:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Blood affiliated not gonna say anything else but when I was in high Scool I chilled with my cousin who was a big homie and he lowkey got me down with his set