Has anyone here ACTUALLY been in a gang

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
there was apparently a crip gang on my street from the 90's every time I'd tell people where I lived they would be like :merchant:

but all I saw outside was white trash and poor immigrants and bummy kids. nobody ever fukked with me or got in my way even when I was young. them lil dudes with no ambition was clicked up in the hood doing jack shyt and they had to respect me always being fresh and about my business. I never once hung out on my block. I was always moving through the nicer parts of the city. my neighbor joined up and got caught up in some shyt and they beat his ass. It was literally a ragtag bunch of rejects.

my lil brother join the gang and shyt played out how it would. :beli:

eventually i got him out and would be looking at those nikkaz like :martin: . nothing but bum ass broke boys.

aim higher in life brehs. i hate how kids here emulate a life they don't have to live :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Well I umm used to do some work for (I guess you could call them) a gang of ppl ya know? They'd have me fix shyt for them and would pay me afterwards or sometimes before but they had a special nickname for me...“The Mechanic”.

Ya wanna know why they'd call me “The Mechanic”? Because inside my toolbox were the tools of my trade with more than a hundred ways to kill and guess what...

THEY'D ALL WORK.

:mjgrin:

:troll: