Has anyone here ACTUALLY been in a gang

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Im from DC, we dont do that gang shyt. For reference though, Im from a “hood” which is like a loose alliance. Big 3-0. But even then I was never apart of it, nor did I engage in hood banging. I did my own thing.

Like dude earlier said, Im way too rogue to join an actual organization. I ran with a network of dudes younger & older from all over the area & we just ran like a pack of wolves. Some of us scammed , some robbed everything from homes on some paper soldiers shyt to robbing prostitutes out of motels, some of us sold water & dope, extortion, etc.

We had point of contacts to chop shops, brothel, dope holes/trap houses, fake ID/SSN spots, undergroundpoker/gambling, etc whatever you could think of we was doing. Taking OT trips to Portsmouth, VA to get our $$hine on bc the customers were so thirsty.

We had older guys (25+)steer some of us in the right direction so we was doing/having shyt most guys our age wasnt doing or coming into contact with heads who normally wouldnt talk to us. I had OGs that knew Wayne & Rayful. My sister’s husband is a 1st cousin to their 2nd hand man/bodyguards.

Now that I’m older I can’t unsee it. It’s like wherever I go or whatever I do, I always don’t wanna be a sucker. I always see a new hustle, and I always test boundaries/look to exploit even at my 9-5 job. Once you get that mindset you can’t go back. I just use it as ambition for more productive things these days.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The gang from my previous post in this thread was the Rolling 40 crips.Racially non discriminant in their initiation tactics.They had Rican's, Black's, Mexican's, and Asians.In fact, the wildest dude from the faction I fell in with was an Asian dude named Johnny.His trademark was no shirt & boxing tape.That's how he walked around 24/7.You never caught him without his hands wrapped in gauze.He was also big into hitting the weights.

Every day after school(For those of us who actually went to school lol)around 4 pm, we'd meet up at his crib to chuck some pig weight.Typical hood shyt.Bench, bars, and weights in the front yard.I just remember how his yard looked gutter, but the inside on their house was fukking pristine.Spic & span, spotless-clean.No couches.All they had was rugs & vases everywhere.He also had an older sister that was:ohlawd:.

She looked totally out of place where we lived, tho.Imagine seeing one of those Geisha girls with flawless skin amongst the rough grime of the block? She didn't wear the makeup, but she had porcelain skin with not a nair blemish to be found on that bytch.Every time I saw her, time stopped.It was like spotting a unicorn stepping out of another realm.She never gave any of us the time of day, tho.In fact, she looked annoyed most of the time.Johnny was crazy, tho.He initiated mostly every skirmish we ever had.Always the first to throw hands.

When it came to some of the breh's/black dudes; there was a click of 5 brothers/cousins within the gang who had aspirations to be in an R&B group.They were all blood related, but they had a lot of pull within the network.They were basically like the leaders/heart of the block....But in their idle time, them cats would basically transform into Jodeci.They'd improv a whole accapella right on the spot.All they talked about was getting signed to a label.That was just a different time.Dudes would sing, but still cave your fukkin chest in.

Fonkies :scust: