harry potter weekend

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I've never seen the first but Azkaban is my favorite. It's the best movie.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Prisoner of Azkaban
Deathly Hallows (as a whole)
Order of the Phoenix
Chamber of Secrets
Goblet of Fire
Sorcerer's Stone
Half Blood Prince (the one movie in the series that I'm truly apathetic about)
I actually really enjoy half blood prince.

And order of phoenix movie is better than i gave it credit for. Watching both deathly hallows today

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Prisoner of Azkaban is so much better then the other films it's laughable, can't believe they changed the director :snoop:

I don't think it's that great of a distance between that one and the second best in he series but I do feel like it's still the best. But not by as much as I thought it was initially

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
expound please:youngsabo:

It's a better movie than I gave it credit for. First time I saw it I know I wasn't in the right headspace so maybe that's why I was meh on it but it's really good. It's a great setup for the finale and really does a lot with Harry's relationships especially Dumbledore. And all the stuff with malfoy is really compelling

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
On my re watch last month or whenever it was, I ended up really liking half blood prince

Jesus breh you just watched em last month and said it's time for a marathon. How often you watch these movies? :mindblown:
Prisoner of Azkaban is so much better then the other films it's laughable, can't believe they changed the director :snoop:
Because alfonso cuaron da gawd

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jesus breh you just watched em last month and said it's time for a marathon. How often you watch these movies? :mindblown:

Because alfonso cuaron da gawd

Not a lot. I said it was time cause you cats got me getting all in the mood to watch them. I won't tho :russ: it's nice to think about but I won't do it anytime soon. Maybe sometime next year

Daps
It's a better movie than I gave it credit for. First time I saw it I know I wasn't in the right headspace so maybe that's why I was meh on it but it's really good. It's a great setup for the finale and really does a lot with Harry's relationships especially Dumbledore. And all the stuff with malfoy is really compelling

No it's not. But it does grow on you. Still not well executed(at least IMHO)