Harrison-Barnes-girlfrend-Brittany-Johnson-photo.jpg
That's quality right there :whew:

Good shyt Barnes :obama:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Apparently he wanted to take much more intensive business and math courses initially at UNC but the coaching staff told him those courses would take too much of his time up so he chose the less intensive college courses while he attended

Yeah, I remember during his recruitment, people was sure he was gonna wind up at dook. Son used to read Warren Buffett. I remember when Bomani Jones had his local show he used to say that "this is a dook type of recruit". Then son surprised us all and chose UNC. Ironically, I think that's what set K off and getting gangsta on the recruiting trail.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
This the last brother I'd expect to have a black woman. Not that I give a fukk entirely just surprised :tiword:

I definitely wasn't expecting to see a black chick, especially with breh being from Iowa.

Honestly came in here thinking it was some Malcolm xxx type thread and it would have been a cac.

Boy I thought this was a "Barnes just got engaged :mjpls:" thread nice spin OP

Number one he's from Iowa. Two he just seems like a dude who loves white women :manny:

color me shocked. Harrison Barnes always seemed like a life long white woman worshiper to me.

congrats though. she's fine too.

Deadass opened this thread expecting a white wimmen

Surprised to say the least :ehh:

:dahell: The fukk? Ya'll realize this says more about you than it does about him, right?

This thread is so fukken chatty patty that some of y'all need to check your testosterone levels for real.

:dame:+:gurl: on shoulder.

This whole thread is "GUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
he got himself a black woman.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!"

So embarrassing.

I thought this was the sports section. :skip:

Dapped and repped. Black men surprised that another black man ended up with a black woman.... shyt is pathetic.

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
What are the marriage common laws in Texas? If he did his research on that ahead of signing his new contract and popping the question, he is ahead of his time.

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
What are the marriage common laws in Texas? If he did his research on that ahead of signing his new contract and popping the question, he is ahead of his time.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:dahell: The fukk? Ya'll realize this says more about you than it does about him, right?

Dapped and repped. Black men surprised that another black man ended up with a black woman.... shyt is pathetic.
Its not pathetic but shows we all have stereotypes in us. How Barnes moves he is the stereotype of someone who would be with a white chick. Its not pathetic though you going a tad but too far with that.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I love how we're all coming in here and dapping because he married a black woman :russ:

She is very pretty, good job Harrison :obama:
Every poster should Dap+rep+5star:russ:
Thread missing the alleged ladies on this site.:usure: Ladies need to help us celebrate a positive thread about black love.:ohlawd: