Harrison Barnes gets engaged

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harrison-Barnes-Handcuffed-Mavs.jpg

"Name me one decent-to-great NBA player who ever let themselves be handcuffed for a team photo op. You can’t."
Team USA Stock Watch: Melo Way Up – The Ringer

:scust:

Barnes redeemed himself.....he threw up the black fist after the final Olympic game.

:yeshrug: so I grade him on a curve for this offseason.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I strolled through his IG earlier this year
a few minutes were enough to see that's he's a conscious dude
not surprised a bit he's with a black woman
didn't expect any less

Daps
barnes smart as hell. one of the few nba players i follow on twitter. idc if he's not as good at basketball as he should be. nor does his bank account.
Apparently he wanted to take much more intensive business and math courses initially at UNC but the coaching staff told him those courses would take too much of his time up so he chose the less intensive college courses while he attended

• Dap
Reactions: 85

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Apparently he wanted to take much more intensive business and math courses initially at UNC but the coaching staff told him those courses would take too much of his time up so he chose the less intensive college courses while he attended
College Basketball is really a full time job on the D1 level

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Yall gon learn to stop putting these black chicks on a pedestal when yall find out how quick they bust it open for a white boy
White women are smash and dash they're the most privileged beings on the planet. As much shyt as black people go through as a black men I'm not choosing some cave bytch to go along for the ride as my wife. Bad women come in all colors but if I have to get married I'll take the chance with a non cac :yeshrug:

Most men fukk around with whoever but marry their own I don't know why its a problem when black men express the same sentiments.

Last edited:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women are smash and dash they're the most privileged beings on the planet. As much shyt as black people go through as a black men I'm not choosing some cave bytch to go along for the ride as my wife. Bad women come in all colors but if I have to get married I'll take the chance with a non cac :yeshrug:

Most men fukk around with whoever but marry their own I don't know why its a problem when black men express the same sentiments.
About 90 percent of married black men have black wives.
The way people bytch about nikkas marrying out, you'd think that percentage is way lower.