Harrison Barnes gets engaged

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Apparently he wanted to take much more intensive business and math courses initially at UNC but the coaching staff told him those courses would take too much of his time up so he chose the less intensive college courses while he attended

College Basketball is really a full time job on the D1 level

college sports at the level of hoops and football really is intense. I don't know how grayson allen and other 3 year graduates (who are actually going to class and not taking sham or BS classes) balance it --> Duke Basketball | Devils Life - Bigger Than Basketball on Exposure

• Dap
Reactions: 85

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: werd? he doesn't seem the type. how you kno breh?

has a latina baby mama + word is that he was on a strict :mjpls: diet at san diego.

b1ef1b3cca7bbdbf22232386eaf81d6d.jpg

:owl:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Ya'll gotta stop thinking intelligent black men and women of quality aren't interested in dating one another :what:
What you expect? The only fine hoes these nikkas see is on Insta.

75% of this board unattractive, short with low self-esteem.

TheColi the last place to go to talk about women... period. Bunch of weirdos round here

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Barnes will be bigger than basketball I think. I could see him getting into politics and having an impact in civil rights.
Barnes is basically the Duke brother they pretend all the actual nikkas who went to Duke are (grant hill probably the realest so far). He just has to step up the production on the basketball court so his profile and platform is bigger