HarlemHottie is Amethyst/Hòlt - Nicole's Rent is Due Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Idc about who's who, but why in Satan's inauspicious name would one learn French and Latin, then do the dash to Classical Greek and Heiroglyphics?

Why the fukk wouldn't you just move to Italian or an African language next:heh:?

Why the fukk are you fluent in those two, but not fukking Spanish, which is practically the secondary language used in America?

If, for some fukking reason, you STILL decide to skip all of those that I listed above, why the fukk didn't you learn Mandarin, Japanese, or goddamn Dutch (one of the easiest languages to learn for a native English speaker):dead:?

LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

The individual who they are speaking on prob studies those languages as it probably was connected their field of study and helped with immersion.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Oh, and @Afro . I see you dapping those two clown bytches. I see that you’re in agreeance with the nonsense.
:jbhmm:

And to think that I once thought that you were a decent dude and cool poster. Was the first to give you wishes when tragedy hit you and you were publicly going through it on this very board. Interesting...
:patrice:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The coli dead

1/3 of this thread is formerly active members just stopping in to say hi

1/3 is talking about @Ol'Otis living in bakersfield

1/3 is new members that are clueless to what any of this is about asking to get caught up

The last 1% is @paperbag and @Serious talking about Hieroglyphics

Put a fork in it, we're done :flabbynsick:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Oh, and @Afro . I see you dapping those two clown bytches. I see that you’re in agreeance with the nonsense.
:jbhmm:

And to think that I once thought that you were a decent dude and cool poster. Was the first to give you wishes when tragedy hit you and you were publicly going through it on this very board. Interesting...
:patrice:
Tellin people get a life but crying bout who daps who:laff: tell ya dusty mother drink bleach for birthing you. I’m off this have fun clown

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Reprisal shyt- so @Holy Berry is posting up info from the same space where I left. Not suspicious in the least. A certain coli mod who again coincidentally is in this thread stated that he didn’t want me in there so I left, on my own accord even after being asked to come back multiple times
:comeon:
One way on public but DMs are wild different. Interesting.

again names withheld
(REDACTED) said to DM you.

Whats good Bella?

You still mad about me muting you on discord? Shawty you know I meant nothing by that.

It definitely wasnt to protect any girl I'm cool with. Folks felt you were spamming too many covid tweets.

I apologize though and should have handled it differently. Folks been asking about you and want you back, including me:

Join the CharCity Discord Server!
Click the link ma'am.
All the same, i sincerely apologize for even asking. You are a woman of worth and I should have, and moving forward, will treat you accordingly. I apologize and appreciate you. I fukked up.

I mean that.

——
Discord dudes be like: “come back, we like you ....” “sorry please come back”

Eventually Joins group - “Leave, we hate you bytch”
:deadrose::deadrose::dahell:

Discord groups be wanting people to join so they can promote abuse, contribute to dysfunction and dig for dirt like kkk cointelpro cacs. Wtf - aight I’m done. I’m not Fukkin stupid - how the fuk do you run your groups like alt whites, pressed to be alternate whites. rants over, that felt great to get off my mind. Dismissed
:mjlol::laff:
I’m not ruining my name inviting anyone to any of your groups. Dafuqqqqq- I ain’t getting embarrassed - fuk is your delusional ass talking about. “ invite someone” - I don’t even want to be there
:laff::dead:

What the fuk does no mean to you? Y’all stay trying to use me for your marketing and advertising plans. Then act a different way when I talk or say shyt you don’t like. Nope. I’m Fukkin good. Tired of y’all tedious bullshyt. Build up your own following - if you need my name to make your shyt move then you’re doing it wrong. It’s all of your fukked personalities and attitude that make people leave and not want to join. Nobody whose worth their soul wants to join y’all shyt. How the fuk are you on here for decades and can’t keep anyone or have the same 10 fukked up rotation of fukked up people on y’all groups. c00ns, drunks, whores and fake militants who use the word “dark butts” looking to expose every black person that joins. Racist self hating mental reject white worshiping retards - the only black girl that actually fukked with y’all, y’all call me “man” or some other stupid shyt. You know shyt is fukked when one of the only black women that used to look out for y’all, is the same one that y’all push away- miss me when I’m gone. That’s the most insecure shyt that I’ve ever seen- fukked up value system. Online women hating weirdos - thinks everyone is out to get them and the women that protect you, y’all hate the most .
:mjlol::mjlol:

Screenshot that and post it over there. I know you want to run over there like a chatty bytch.
:mjlol::francis:

Helluva rant. But i respect your premise. It's hard to change minds or attitudes, Nicole.

That's not me. O just like debate.
been sensed that something was amiss, my intuition proved correct. Called it.
:sas2:

This is one of the very reasons why I left- wenches acting like they have a voice, not needing to be in said spaces where black people reference each other as “dark butts” and Reddit c00nette bytches being provided a venting zone even though certain pro black “authority figures” claim to have an issue with said self hatred. But imma leave that where it needs to be. Because clearly there are those still harboring resentment.
:comeon:

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Coli fukkery just ain’t the same :francis: old nikkas ruined it
Naw you new cats rather talk about lil nas x and other gay shyt.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.