Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
OP needs to take better damn notes. Because behind her lies what she won’t post up is that I was offered $$ to start another site behind the scenes based off my coli posts off HERE for defending and standing up for BLACK PEOPLE. and didn’t act on it based off general principle and not getting involved in conflicts of interest to members on this site. Message exchanges- Name withheld for privacy purposes. My name left in the interest of full disclosure. If you speak on me, you Better come the fuk CORRECT. I could easily tag this person but I will not do so off PRINCIPLE, which is that which you lack. You see I don’t post up for self serving interests bytch, which is why you’re a fail off self promotion.

(funny how OP @Holy Berry is running with his same script that he penned back in 2018.
Maybe if a certain mod wasn’t in here gassing as per usual who suddenly saw fit to make a reappearance, he wouldn’t be complaining about the environment for which he helped to contribute to. I mean,
Hello bcrusaderw )

:patrice:
anyway - Let’s cut to the chase:

Have you thought about leaving here?
Mark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation
12Next
I’ll put up the $ if you help me administer it.
:ohhh:Are you serious??
——
Dead serious. No joke at all. I have a background in web development too so not only can I put up bread, I can get it done and have it up and running. I would love you input on how we should build it out, structure it, run it, all of that...if you’re serious and down let me know. I’m not a talker...I’m hitting you up because I like your passion and commitment and I think it’s time we created a site that’s really by us for us...no random white dudes in the cut or anything like that. Unapologetically stomp down Black...
I’m looking for a site that’s unapologetically Black...that ain’t this...agents get to run around too freely.

___
Yes. Definitely. Im real
Tired of trying to fight the good fight in here only to have agents allowed to return or the same cacs causing chaos for confusion. It’s old and I’m sick of seeing it. Then you know for sure these agents have multiple accounts. This place is spiraling. The content is not even worth reading. The same threads in rotation week after week, same agent posters, same bait topics. No substance at all to it. I definitely haven’t felt a need to post up as much as I used to for any legit reason bc it’s the same repeat convos. That’s why you see me in the film room. There’s no engagement. Like mind numbing.

But the problem is - this place is one of the only aggregated black spaces (even though I’m convinced most of these posters are whites or Asians with us as black people in the minority).
____
I’ve asked prominent posters if they were getting tired of it but haven’t told anyone anything about taking action...that’s just you and I.

———-

Ok. I haven’t logged back on since my last message to you yesterday afternoon. Bad migraine headache, took medicine and I’ve been asleep. I’ll touch base with you.

I don’t want it to be an issue where we are trying to poach or migrate users off of here either bc there are a few people that I know behind the scenes who are here for the right reasons and/or depend on this for a source of income who are not c00n minded; trying to make improvements in online communication as well. The main purpose should be development of a platform solely for black community and cultural issues discussions among our own- none of the diversity, people of color inclusion b.s.; where people are drawn to it because of substance and content not based off a competition with this site. If that makes sense. I have a few issues to take care of today for work, still not feeling too well. But I’ll let you know when I send over my email.
So if I really wanted to be on grimy time; I wouldn’t be posting here for free to do what I was offered money for and didn’t act on. Now what, dumb bytch? If you’re going to drop coli Intel make sure that you have the right source information for the drop. Less focus on me or who the fuk you are holding grudges for and more on posters being dismayed by the site and trying to establish space spaces of their own. I don’t even accept offers because I don’t want to give off the wrong impression of being here for the wrong reasons. And if I really wanted to be on some defensive shyt - I could name drop and clear out this whole shyt. But that’s not how I get down. It’s called having a code. Don’t speak on what the fuk you don’t know. Out of respect for posters and for the content creators- even those who I disagree; I’m not into mind games, selling out to benefit myself even though there were opportunities presented.

People don’t turn down potential 6 fig offers everyday b -

TidyCompetentDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Sound like you projecting keep that cuck shyt to yourself goof:mjlol:

:childplease:

Okay, moron. YOU quoted ME initially, remember? You can hop off of my dikk now. Slow ass nikka can’t even use proper grammar. Writing posts like a neglected second grader. Who raised you, fakkit?
:heh:

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Any type of weird sus shyt like this that ppl make up to try and insult ppl is always just someone telling on themselves

You might as well just scream "this is what I think about"

You are admittedly a white Canadian man.
:mjlol:

Beat it, cac. Your discourse is not wanted. I wasn’t even referring to you anyhow. That’s the problem with cacs.
:camby:

Oh, and hold this neg.
:umad:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
:childplease:

Okay, moron. YOU quoted ME initially, remember? You can hop off of my dikk now. Slow ass nikka can’t even use proper grammar. Writing posts like neglected second grader. Who raised you, fakkit?
:heh:
The irony of this kid calling anyone fagget when he’s projecting some cuck shyt:laff: keep it moving kid you’re boring me now

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I don’t know what this means (yet) but imma still dap you because I still feel bad about the substitute teacher comment.
I was just tagging you to make sure you see @Holy Berry in all her old school coli glory

I'm 41 now, so looking like a 37 year old substitute teacher isn't that bad anymore:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.