Koalabama and the Cosmos
Brehs I so damn lost,

tenor.gif

Apparently a family reunion in the midst of fukkery :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, They.

used to refer to a person of unspecified gender.
"ask someone if they could help"

Don't hurt yourself over those mental hurdles.

You seem invested. I asked a question....that someone who I never see in the forums before pop out of the blue making threads. Not only it being a thread about a poster who is pretty consistent with their posting.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
You seem invested. I asked a question....that someone who I never see in the forums before pop out of the blue making threads. Not only it being a thread about a poster who is pretty consistent with their posting.

And I answered.

Been here for a minute, seen posts and clearly some other folks have too.

Good poster. I like @HarlemHottie too so I'm curious to see where this goes.

Why are you invested? :jbhmm:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
You're out here writing gay fanfic :mjlol:

"Yeah well I bet you like to *describes an obscure gay sex act in detail :angry:"

The irony of this kid calling anyone fagget when he’s projecting some cuck shyt:laff: keep it moving kid you’re boring me now

Again...YOU initiated with ME. I’m obviously not that boring when you and that cac bytch @Box Factory are constantly quoting me.
:manny:

See, I don’t associate with dusty and broke bum nikkas, nor do I with “I wanna be down, bro!” cacs. So, I don’t know why either one of you would even think that you could have the privilege of even interacting with me.
:rudy:

Kick rocks, losers. Go and do something constructive with your lives. Then MAYBE you could be like me one day.
:umad:

I just noticed that these two circle-jerking idiots are dapping each other up like hoes.
:mjlol:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Idc about who's who, but why in Satan's inauspicious name would one learn French and Latin, then do the dash to Classical Greek and Heiroglyphics?

Why the fukk wouldn't you just move to Italian or an African language next:heh:?

Why the fukk are you fluent in those two, but not fukking Spanish, which is practically the secondary language used in America?

If, for some fukking reason, you STILL decide to skip all of those that I listed above, why the fukk didn't you learn Mandarin, Japanese, or goddamn Dutch (one of the easiest languages to learn for a native English speaker):dead:?

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Idc about who's who, but why in Satan's inauspicious name would one learn French and Latin, then do the dash to Classical Greek and Heiroglyphics?

Why the fukk wouldn't you just move to Italian or an African language next:heh:?

Why the fukk are you fluent in those two, but not fukking Spanish, which is practically the secondary language used in America?

If, for some fukking reason, you STILL decide to skip all of those that I listed above, why the fukk didn't you learn Mandarin, Japanese, or goddamn Dutch (one of the easiest languages to learn for a native English speaker):dead:?

Its the genius level IQ wanting to be challenged breh, you'll never understand

qUkfSNZ.png

Edit:
I have no dog in this fight

Status
Not open for further replies.