Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I see every time one of the wenches get exposed they need to reprisal post. The pattern
Being Around Extroverts Unappreciation Thread- @PeDora Da Predatora

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...ad-at-each-other.834610/page-22#post-41094108

nikka shut your dumb ass up. Everyone knows that I used to troll but everything was tongue and cheek. Everything good with me and all the og posters.
@Chelsea Bridge was this at the Halloween party that pictures were posted of?
tell your friend @Chelsea Bridge i said what’s good bytch- she hadn’t posted to any extent since March of that thread ^^^ and yet here you are.

1. Post
    Rep. Omar: Trump's stimulus did more for Americans than Democrats' slimmed-down package
    Anyone who is still a trump should be fined... like seriously, the dude was a disaster yet people acting like he accomplished so much.
    Post by: Chelsea Bridge, Mar 6, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

2. Post
    Why are all the female coli posters mad at each other?
    I was going to post other comments I said back then to give more context... But I decided not to. I tagged you surf and jq legend because I wanted...
    Post by: Chelsea Bridge, Mar 1, 2021 in forum: The Bushes

I don't love white men, I lust after them. Why is that an issue? I'm with a black man right now.

:ohhh:

buttt ummm
I'm just telling black men to step their game up in regards to what they want from women. It's y'all fault y'all keep getting the leftovers

I don't know any of those posters besides chelsea. Speaking of which, it's not nice to be on discords trying to gain information on ppl. I'm sure you wouldn't like that if it was done to you:mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
For those of you who aren't privy, Amethyst was a known troll who always thought she was smarter than everyone. Her rebuttal for something was always posting this stupid equation for you to solve.
Well, one day as she's being called out, I go ahead and copy and paste the equation into google and an LSA account pops up. See for yourself
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/16020300/
It's very much her, peep the use of emoticons for usernames.
Anyways, Amethyst had a penchant for going out her way to put definitions of words she thought people were too stupid to know

And look what we have here:ehh:
LlOy8sp.jpg

Now, come and see for yourself :whoo:
All from Harlem

Boarding school, ivy league, multiple languages

Peep the Hebrew in her headline :mjlol:

They look ethnically ambiguous with the same features

Runs in circles with the elites :heh:

Harlem did her best to separate herself from the amethsyt account but the lsa account is already confirmed to be amethyst so let's compare those two.
They both got asthma:dead:
Family in South Carolina

Both struggled and built with their ivy league husbands. One's an economist and the other one is a doctor. Guess she got a husband and a boyfriend:leon:

Now, I'm not here to refute these facts. Matter of fact, I know of a woman who fits the exact profile of these claims. She's from Harlem, prestigious prep school/ivy league pipeline , catching cases for her man (for reference Why Do People Act Like Their So Above Their Emotions?....), ethnically ambiguous, and speaks multiple languages. Only problem is she's a single mom in her 20s, but we'll get to that later:mjpls:

But for more pertinent things, why on God's green earth are you using Al gore's internet to spew this venom?:dahell:

Why you hate black people so much?:skip:

This how you really feel about ya coli simps?:pachaha:

Going to such lengths to “expose” a complete stranger on a forum is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.