Hardest villain entrance in a kids movie...ever.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My personal 2nd to TMNT's Shredder:
7vzf33.gif

You can't tell me Howard and Myron weren't Cyberdyne Systems models of some sort, them dudes were relentless :heh: :mjlol:

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Shredder shot the fair one with the turtles. Didn’t sneak up on them, didn’t have the Foot help him. He saw them take care of the Foot and even gave them props, but that’s where it stopped. Then he handled them dolo. That’s real boss shyt.

Honorable mention to Thanos, he hemmed up two gods, killed most of Asgard and beat the brakes off Hulk within 5 minutes.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guessed it before i even clicked on this thread

The only answer is Shredder in TMNT 1. The Lighting, The silence, the presence of Shredder, The Voice, The ass whooping that proceeds to put on the turtles.

Kid Movie or no kid movie, I put both of Shredder's entrances from the same movie up their with Maybe the T-1000 or the Original T-800 from the Terminator franchise. Yes there were 2 entrances.; the first being the scene when he reveals himself with the long ass cap dragging behind him in that light beaming of his helmet.

Maybe Reptile in 1995's MK when he gets thrown into the statue and transforms... "RRReptile" *Proceeds to give Liu Kang that work*

Yes MK is a kid's movie

In fact Kano's entrance before fighting Sonya * Did you Miss Me?*

Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat gotta be in the conversation too. Murking Liu Kang's brother, stealing his soul, then letting him know he's next via dream premonition is fukking COLD.

Sliding up on the opps below deck with supernatural goons, while explaining that you're so powerful you make people with beef that extends beyond the grave work for you, and telling Raiden he can't do shyt, also pretty good.