Hardest villain entrance in a kids movie...ever.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I love Turtles 1, but the choreography didn't hold up.

Infinity War is as much a kids movie as Turtles if we being honest.

Then to follow it up with...

People knew Thanos was THEE problem after this, and Marvel's problems with a serious and truly menacing villain at least was temporarily dealt with

This is beside the point but they really did Hulk dirty in the MCU. In the comics he's practically a Thanos level threat himself. He's sonned the entire marvel universe so bad their only recourse was to banish him to another dimension. In the movies he's just generic strong guy, (I don't even think they touched on him getting stronger the angrier he gets), he gets punked by Thanos, then becomes a watered down Banner Hulk, not even Professor Hulk.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I got nothing but I'm going to be thinking about this when I run some errands.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ivan Ooze pulled up and rocked Zordons shyt

Rangers come back and bro laid out like a stepped on bag of crack

F3neJ3kXgAAV0ze

Yeah this was more terrifying.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
What was Darth Vader's entrance? I don't exactly remember.

Does Keyser Soze's count?
John Williams score stops after a dramatic note as Vader walks into the hallway after the shootout between the rebels and Stormtroopers, every trooper parts to the side, Vader assesses the body count and moves on without saying a word. That lets you know he's going to be the main baddie.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This is beside the point but they really did Hulk dirty in the MCU. In the comics he's practically a Thanos level threat himself. He's sonned the entire marvel universe so bad their only recourse was to banish him to another dimension. In the movies he's just generic strong guy, (I don't even think they touched on him getting stronger the angrier he gets), he gets punked by Thanos, then becomes a watered down Banner Hulk, not even Professor Hulk.
I'm ok with them not being carbon copies of the comics, and if we being real the comics have been taking enormous liberties ately with who these characters have been for decades. My problem is they aren't consistent with the main Avengers. Hulk got the short end over everyone. He didn't have an arc. Every other character received an arc but Hulk. Even Black Widow got an arc, and she fukking died.