Hardest villain entrance in a kids movie...ever.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I hesitated to post that Maul clip. You're technically right that Maul's entrance was the duel on Tatooine. But his formal entrance was the duel on Naboo. George Lucas messed up the writing/story by not having Maul attack first on Naboo. The Tatooine fight was pretty pointless, plot-wise.
Not if you consider the written story for episode one. Thing is, they left off a lot of things that happened on tatooine in the movie. There was suppose to be this scene where there was a sith probe droid that Qui gon destroys, hence why they were running to the ship when maul attacked.

I believe there was another scene too but leaving the probe droid out makes that scene seem out of place

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
When THE STORMS dropped in big trouble in little china ,,,,,,, I was like :damn:

970bf9872bf2c9196ab2ff6d75fbcce62185c061.gifv

ONUX.gif

tumblr_inline_o8q7emBPQ11u8exuo_500.gif
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit... :wow:

Great callback. :wow:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Vigo the Carpathian appears and rekt the Ghostbusters in Ghostbusters 2. Almost succeeded too if it wasn't for the citizens of NY singing in harmony.

Gozer's entrance in Ghostbusters.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I watched the newest TMNT last night. Villain had a dope as entrance. Made me go watch the 1st TMNT right after

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This is beside the point but they really did Hulk dirty in the MCU. In the comics he's practically a Thanos level threat himself. He's sonned the entire marvel universe so bad their only recourse was to banish him to another dimension. In the movies he's just generic strong guy, (I don't even think they touched on him getting stronger the angrier he gets), he gets punked by Thanos, then becomes a watered down Banner Hulk, not even Professor Hulk.
What they did was messed up but Its due to them not having the full rights to Hulk solo movies. I think they just reverted back so hopefully they get off the bullshyt and give Hulk a proper treatment. They introduced hulk's son and Red Hulk is coming ⏸️ what if Red Hulk puts the beats on Banners seed making him snap to world breaker levels. Marvel been Fukking up they ain't killing nobody. They have some many dope storylines they could drop for Hulk, and Xmen and FF4 in the cut and they releasing The marvels :scust:

Shredder intro was dope But Galvatron/Megatron da gawd was dropping Bodies left and right its a core memory for me when Prime died :damn: :mjcry: so brutal for a kids movie.

Last edited: