-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:what:

abuse that parry shyt breh

I didn't have enough many paste to make it through the last transformation. I think I had like 1. So I tried to be slick and go to an earlier stage and grab some more. Then come back, thinking the game would save my progress.

Turns out I had to start the whole stage over from very beginning. I just said fukk it. :yeshrug:

-DMP-

Daps
I didn't have enough many paste to make it through the last transformation. I think I had like 1. So I tried to be slick and go to an earlier stage and grab some more. Then come back, thinking the game would save my progress.

Turns out I had to start the whole stage over from very beginning. I just said fukk it. :yeshrug:

-DMP-
:damn: that sucks

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Some of the wisemen from Star Ocean 2 put the beats on me really bad. That game didnt play around if you didnt grind and/or if you were new to the series.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

this fukker is damn near impossible, pretty much 99 percent luck

Senator Armstrong

Nanomachines, son!
Daps
791745-armstrong.jpg
:youngsabo:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many SNK bosses, and hell, even a lot of the older Neo Geo fighting games in general...you couldn't even MAKE it to the boss, let alone beat em the way that shyt read your AI.

Legendary mode SCV, Elizebet and Zedonius in NG II.
You ain't NEVER lied....Samurai Shodown, Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, etc....them were my shyts, but them bosses were on a whole different level of gay. I spent many a quarter and night trying to beat those fukkers, bu the cheapness was UNREAL...