Hardest Boss Battle...

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
mike-tyson-punch.gif

This fukking dude has been haunting me since the game launch. I'm save stating the shyt out of every swing when I play it again this Christmas.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
That’s a 2nd rd knockout word to canibus

I'm having a difficult time believing someone in their 40s (The age you would be if you beat Mike Tyson's Punchout months after it's release) doesn't know the difference between a Knockout (KO) and a Technical Knockout (TKO). I stand by my original statement.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm having a difficult time believing someone in their 40s (The age you would be if you beat Mike Tyson's Punchout months after it's release) doesn't know the difference between a Knockout (KO) and a Technical Knockout (TKO). I stand by my original statement.
If you bet on a fight for a knockout and it ends with a tko do you still win the bet?

:umad:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
If you bet on a fight for a knockout and it ends with a tko do you still win the bet?

:umad:
If the bet makes the distinction between the two then no you don't win.

You said you KO'd Mike in the 2nd round and I called you out making the distinction between a KO and TKO of Mike Tyson. You had plenty of opportunity to just say, you TKO'd Mike and all would have been good. I would have given you your propers and moved on. Nope. You presented a sad video of someone TKOing Mike. How did you expect me to respond?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
dragon age inquisition deep roads titan. Honestly I like hard bosses (Ninja gaiden etc) but this just seemed poorly designed :francis:

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
:duck: You can TKO Mike in the second round, but you can't KO him until the 3rd round, and it requires you to knock him down twice each round, and not take a single hit, including blocking.
No ducktales. That is what I meant fool. I had to learn to hold on the second knockdown in the first rd and just start it off in the second Hell I want to lie about a video game bruh? You talking late 80s when I made the video :snoop: