Hardest Boss Battle...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I threw my controller so many times out of frustrations trying to beat Shin Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3

Shin Bison wasnt hard once you learned how to bait that Psycho Crusher. He was nowhere near SNK boss level.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Senator Armstrongs bytchass.

I STILL need to go back and beat his cheating ass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ruin_sentinels.png

This shyt almost had me give up on the entire souls franchise.

fukk these dudes and anybody who love them :birdman:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Isshin the Sword Saint in Sekiro :whew:

Took me almost 2 weeks to beat that mf the first time.

Oddly enough he gets a helluva lot easier after the first time u beat him

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Alma from Ninja Gaiden (Black)

Mike Tyson of Mike Tyson's Punchout belongs on any top 10 list of hardest bosses. Most people in the 80s who defeated Mike Tyson did so by decision. Very very few actually won by TKO.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Castlevania Lords of Shadow. the final boss of the 2nd DLC. I don't even remember that bytch name, but I spent probably 4+ hours trying to beat him until I gave up and never went back.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Alma from Ninja Gaiden (Black)

Mike Tyson of Mike Tyson's Punchout belongs on any top 10 list of hardest bosses. Most people in the 80s who defeated Mike Tyson did so by decision. Very very few actually won by TKO.

Nah. I ran through him a few months after the game came out and always won by 2nd rd knockout. He was not hard and I can still beat him easy to this day. I had a VHS tape of me going through the whole game and only got hit one time and that was by Sandman.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bolban_5.png

Bolban- Underwater boss fight from Bomberman Hero

:martin: I got this game as a gift after I asked for Ocarina of Time so I'm already heated I didn't get what I wanted and it made me even more tight this fruity game had the most annoying levels and bosses. That nikka Bolban tho :pacspit: Trash controls and having to fight him again underwater almost had me chuck my 64 out the window. I don't remember beating him but my bro says I eventually did since he was there giving me the :umad: whenever I lost.

Last edited:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one piece burning blood. ace vs akainu his moves just take so much damage
still haven't beaten it.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Nah. I ran through him a few months after the game came out and always won by 2nd rd knockout. He was not hard and I can still beat him easy to this day. I had a VHS tape of me going through the whole game and only got hit one time and that was by Sandman.
:duck: You can TKO Mike in the second round, but you can't KO him until the 3rd round, and it requires you to knock him down twice each round, and not take a single hit, including blocking.