Hardest Boss Battle...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Many SNK bosses, and hell, even a lot of the older Neo Geo fighting games in general...you couldn't even MAKE it to the boss, let alone beat em the way that shyt read your AI.

Legendary mode SCV, Elizebet and Zedonius in NG II.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
If you never played Dark Souls, you've never played a hard game.

:pacspit: @ this shyt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccDia1wqYK8][HD]Dark Souls Boss: Smough and Ornstein - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvoeFbH8hHc][HD] Dark Souls Boss: Four Kings - YouTube[/ame]

Everytime you die, you have to start over.

I think you guys need to try this shyt. It was fun. lol

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Isaac-frost.jpg

fukk this nikka:bustback::bustback::bustback:

shyt I forgot all about that nikka! I'm gonna pop it back in tonight and beat that son of a bytch, I don't think I ever did..

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I could never beat the boss at 7:20 of this video. I know it looks easy here, but this is a tool assisted speed run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mgs3-end-cobra-unit.gif

and
chara_fury_pic.gif

The End can literally take hours to beat. Not much of a problem to me now but the first couple times? :snoop: *tranq is the way to go if you're up for it

The Fury deals a ridiculous amount of damage if you don't have his boss camo, and becomes extremely difficult to get a clean hit on once his health is low.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
You gotta summon other players, breh. Especially with that Smough and Orstein fight lol. I couldn't imagine tryin to fight them nikkaz dolo:noah:

When the game first came out, the summoning system was sooooo fukked up. I beat the whole game dolo. :sadbron:

I felt like :win: until I realized, there were multiple play throughs.

Thats when I threw the game in the bushes. :birdman:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Mgs3-end-cobra-unit.gif

and
chara_fury_pic.gif

The End can literally take hours to beat. Not much of a problem to me now but the first couple times? :snoop: *tranq is the way to go if you're up for it

The Fury deals a ridiculous amount of damage if you don't have his boss camo, and becomes extremely difficult to get a clean hit on once his health is low.

Yea I've been playing video games for almost 35 years and I think that battle in MGS3 against the End is a GOAT battle because it's not about over powering your enemy or having quick reflexes, it's about outsmarting him and the End was extremely intelligent.

It's even cooler that you never really beat him, that old nikka dies, how fukking poetic :pacspit:on his grave though

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Mgs3-end-cobra-unit.gif

and
chara_fury_pic.gif

First time around it took me bout a hour. Pissed me off after I found out you can just murk him earlier in the game and save yourself the trouble.:shaq:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time around it took me bout a hour. Pissed me off after I found out you can just murk him earlier in the game and save yourself the trouble.:shaq:

I've been wanting to do a run like that. In my most recent playthrough I fukked around and killed jus one soldier and fukked up gettin the trophy (hd collection) so now i gotta play thru twice to do it :noah: