HARD ON HOES MOVEMENT KING OF THE YEAR

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Man, they "just fukkin"....

First of all, the girl was bragging on the phone to her girlfriend. That sets the tone for the rest of the video. She even had to hang up the phone when when dude started speaking up. That was "girl talk" fellas. He shouldn't have heard the little bit that he heard.

That dude is mad cause that simp dude is messing up HIS SITUATION that he already has with the girl next to him.

That's why he looks outraged. Because now his broad is going to want him to buy her things and all that crap so that she can brag to her friend on the phone about how much shyt she got from him.

He may not have to buy her clothes or car, but he WILL HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING--ANYTHING, just off the strength of that phone convo just to shut her ass up. That's why he mentioned McDonalds, and he's lucky she said "I like McDonalds." Dude was a bit relieved when she said that, but he was also speaking the truth.

There's a lot to be learned from this video besides the obvious.

Also take note that the girl is BRAGGING on the phone to the girl in the video. That automatically is going to make the girl in the video feel like she's not getting enough from her dude.

Saving hoes is not cool:
1. It's unnecessary
2. You raising the girls standards for the next man and YOURSELF smh
3. You messing up other people's relationships/situations once they hear how much extra shyt you doing for no reason

nikka
2eem0qa.png

STOP SPOONFEDIN DES HOES
OL SPOWTS CENTA ASS NuKKA
LET THAT bytch DIE

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
There more video's of them out there not sure if its real or not. He sound just like a baton rouge or New Orleans nikka tho, all the way down to the mannerism.

He's from Dallas. South Dallas. He got a ton of videos. Niggga got tha hood comedy game on lock in the city right now. He makes "what if"...type scenario videos all the time. All his videos you he's gonna give you at least one classic line.

"Baby, I'm not paying your brother back his money, we gon have to fight"

"Baby yo homegirl ugly, she looks like me"

"Ya'll ain't cute. Ya'll don't even wear accessories. Ya'll dont wear no watches. Ya'll dry dena muthafucca"

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He's from Dallas. South Dallas. He got a ton of videos. Niggga got tha hood comedy game on lock in the city right now. He makes "what if"...type scenario videos all the time. All his videos you he's gonna give you at least one classic line.

"Baby, I'm not paying your brother back his money, we gon have to fight"

"Baby yo homegirl ugly, she looks like me"

"Ya'll ain't cute. Ya'll don't even wear accessories. Ya'll dont wear no watches. Ya'll dry dena muthafucca"
What's his fb? :feedme:

He already funnier than counrty wayne off 1 video