HARD ON HOES MOVEMENT KING OF THE YEAR

Daps
2eem0qa.png
fukk I look like putting my kid on a mission to go to school and get shytted on :camby:I remember what we did to them kids that wore them light up shoes when they stepped.

You should be ashamed of yourself for bullying a poor child about their clothes!

Daps
Daddies that aint shyt try to convince their young sons to pick the incredible hulk shoes over the Nikes.

"If you get these Incredible Hulks, I'll take you to see the incredible hulk movie later on tonight":mjpls:

Then he'll drop his son back off to his mom and use the money he coulda bought the nikes and take his son to the movies on loud and hennessy

#DeadBeatFathers

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There is a difference between buying somebody and romantic gestures for someone you love. Personally much like I think women shouldn't be fukking men they aren't in a relationship with, I also think men shouldn't be spending bank on women they aren't in a relationship with. p*ssy and money shouldn't be given to make somebody love you.

Also you don't give looking for something in return. Of course it feels good when someone you love reciprocates, but don't need to give for that reason. You give b/c you want someone to have something. Which is why you should never give something if your gonna have a problem if it's not returned. Some people turn giving into manipulation.

But I digress. You can't fuk ur way to someone's heart, nor buy it. If they don't love you for you w/o all the other stuff u playin urself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, they "just fukkin"....

First of all, the girl was bragging on the phone to her girlfriend. That sets the tone for the rest of the video. She even had to hang up the phone when when dude started speaking up. That was "girl talk" fellas. He shouldn't have heard the little bit that he heard.

That dude is mad cause that simp dude is messing up HIS SITUATION that he already has with the girl next to him.

That's why he looks outraged. Because now his broad is going to want him to buy her things and all that crap so that she can brag to her friend on the phone about how much shyt she got from him.

He may not have to buy her clothes or car, but he WILL HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING--ANYTHING, just off the strength of that phone convo just to shut her ass up. That's why he mentioned McDonalds, and he's lucky she said "I like McDonalds." Dude was a bit relieved when she said that, but he was also speaking the truth.

There's a lot to be learned from this video besides the obvious.

Also take note that the girl is BRAGGING on the phone to the girl in the video. That automatically is going to make the girl in the video feel like she's not getting enough from her dude.

Saving hoes is not cool:
1. It's unnecessary
2. You raising the girls standards for the next man and YOURSELF smh
3. You messing up other people's relationships/situations once they hear how much extra shyt you doing for no reason

Last edited: