HARD ON HOES MOVEMENT KING OF THE YEAR

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

images

This Chester Cheetah lookin dude telling the truth tho!
:laff:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
i havent seen a flat top like that since the 90s :heh:

breh is funny, but his attitude and mentality is whats killing the black community and fueling the bedwench movement. i aint saying "save hos", but men should be upgrading our women and making sure they're comfortable. ole girl with mr. dollar menu should feel stupid for even fukkin with a nikka like that
I agree

single mothers gotta starve tho

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STFU.... Black community died in the 70s when women threw n!ggaz to the curb for housing and welfare while claiming independence.

Dude is buying some chick shoes and funding her apartment while his son wears payless joints.
it's no wonder they picked welfare over bum nikkas too cheap to pay for shyt. in fact, even then you had weak men hustling single mothers out of their welfare checks and food stamps.

black men do not (or cannot) pay the cost to be the boss. yall dollar menu, male feminist ass nikkas aint worth two shyts. its no wonder bedwenches are looking towards other races of men that know how to treat women.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and women wonder why i advocate dropping the matriarchal bullshyt. look at the sorry ass men you're raising :dead:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's no wonder they picked welfare over bum nikkas too cheap to pay for shyt. in fact, even then you had weak men hustling single mothers out of their welfare checks and food stamps.

black men do not (or cannot) pay the cost to be the boss. yall dollar menu, male feminist ass nikkas aint worth two shyts. its no wonder bedwenches are looking towards other races of men that know how to treat women.

This after integrating into the larger white populus........ all black people were bum n!ggaz and bum b!tches with no resources
because there were no black owned corporations or black owned banks to finance mortgages or legal businesses...

Black women were incentivized to be independent of the black man.... and you know what happened next ....

A woman has to be worthy of investment (time/money) if we are "just fukking" then no compensation (time/money)
should be given. I personally don't care what any bedwench/other races do....I live my life by standards and my terms
If she doesn't like it....On the next one

P.S. At what point does a pandering a sexual conquest trump treating your offspring well ?:smughusky: