HARD ON HOES MOVEMENT KING OF THE YEAR

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
better yet, why dont that bytch pay for us instead :gladbron: they should be taking us out on dates, and tricking on us. black men are the prize :blessed:
If a women dumb enough to do it then thats on her, if a female can't bring 50/50 to the table then she can :camby:. fukk I look like buying a female a apt or a car she has two hands and two feet just like me :rudy:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Maybe his son LIKES "Incredible Hulk" shoes? :mjpls:
Daddies that aint shyt try to convince their young sons to pick the incredible hulk shoes over the Nikes.

"If you get these Incredible Hulks, I'll take you to see the incredible hulk movie later on tonight":mjpls:

Then he'll drop his son back off to his mom and use the money he coulda bought the nikes and take his son to the movies on loud and hennessy

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Maybe his son LIKES "Incredible Hulk" shoes? :mjpls:
2eem0qa.png
fukk I look like putting my kid on a mission to go to school and get shytted on :camby:I remember what we did to them kids that wore them light up shoes when they stepped.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i havent seen a flat top like that since the 90s :heh:

breh is funny, but his attitude and mentality is whats killing the black community and fueling the bedwench movement. i aint saying "save hos", but men should be upgrading our women and making sure they're comfortable. ole girl with mr. dollar menu should feel stupid for even fukkin with a nikka like that
:wtf: you dead wrong