Reppin
St louis
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is not an NO or a Baton rouge accent. ( they don't sound alike by the way)
That sounds like straight up Memphis. :wow:

what you know about these southern streets canda Haha?

Your right that NO and BR sound nothing a like but he do sound like a BR dude

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
i havent seen a flat top like that since the 90s :heh:

breh is funny, but his attitude and mentality is whats killing the black community and fueling the bedwench movement. i aint saying "save hos", but men should be upgrading our women and making sure they're comfortable. ole girl with mr. dollar menu should feel stupid for even fukkin with a nikka like that
If I believed in neggin a nikka you would be a prime candidate......... If a female can't get it herself then why the fukk should a man assist her ass simp ass nikkas,,

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I believed in neggin a nikka you would be a prime candidate......... If a female can't get it herself then why the fukk should a man assist her ass simp ass nikkas,,

another black male feminist, what a surprise. :gladbron: yeah, why should black men assist black women. they're equal, they can do everything we can do

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i havent seen a flat top like that since the 90s :heh:

breh is funny, but his attitude and mentality is whats killing the black community and fueling the bedwench movement. i aint saying "save hos", but men should be upgrading our women and making sure they're comfortable. ole girl with mr. dollar menu should feel stupid for even fukkin with a nikka like that

You have a point. But also if a dude is buying women he is dating houses and cars but his own kids don't have have shyt (incredible hulk shoes). That is just as damaging or even more damaging to a so called community. The video might be fake or even ignorant. But that is a point folks are missing as well.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But on the real. If you are a man or female and you got the person you are dating by buying them.....you are in for a long ride.

I have known men and women who have been with folks for years that they basically bought. They have been taking care of their lazy asses for years. But if your parents throwing you out their house because you are lazy and don't want to work. That should set off alarms everywhere.