Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
After wasting 3 minutes of my life and watching that video, I’m to believe him when he says it’s not the coaches or Jerry or players that’s the problem, it’s the fans?

Right. Let me guess, it’s also Knicks fans’ fault why NYK sucks? It’s Man U fans’ fault why the Glazers suck?

Lakers fans never drink any Kool Aid and follow any hype? Yeah, and they only have over 2 dozen titles to show for it. Yankees too. We should strive to be a more humble fanbase like them, I guess.

We’re delusional for wanting retreads?
Oh. Okay.
Yeah, let’s go get some fresh faces like Barry Switzer or Jason Garrett. I’m sure that will be waayyyyy better than chasing an old ass vet like Tomlin, Beli, Reid, Payton, or even Rivera.

Yeah, let’s listen to my dumbass from 2 years ago and go get us Urban Meyer, would will definitely be better than Sean Payton.

This fukking dumbass Simple Jack blogger with his dusty ass beard telling us to stop being jealous and that we’re doing too much while he’s struggling to get to 300 views on his casual YouTube channel is really talking to a lot of us. Dylan really spitting that hot fire.

fukk him and fukk Dak Prescott

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jerry told Dan Quinn he will be head coach if Mike McCarthy doesn’t win Super Bowl next year