Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 entire points heading into the 4th quarter

6 year veteran QB who has less ability and situational awareness than college QBs

Featuring a RB with a partial knee ligament tear

Not a single sack

Playing cushion the entire game, even on 3rd and short

There’s a ton of stuff to take issue with. Officiating was just as ridiculous as the Raiders game. Incredibly biased crew.

But the $160mil QB who can’t even get his team to line up properly, can’t read a defense, can’t make the throws, can’t even throw the ball away, and goes into the 4th Q with a whopping 7 whole points is not the guy you think he is.

They treated this dude like he was some UDFA rookie making his first start.
Embarrassing.

Imagine a team thinking “let’s make the $160mil QB with high end WR talent beat us, not the RB with a torn knee ligament”

THAT is how fukking garbage Dak Prescott is

this clown still can’t beat cover 3 and Quarters coverage :mjcry:

Our window might be done :mjcry: all this dude knows how to do is throw play action against man coverage and we’re not a run first team anymore. Dak is literally the same guy he was in 2016 :mjcry:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

just look at Moonwalk Williams and Lael on this play :scust:

Dak holding the ball too long once again

Ball should have been out when Jarwin was in between the hashes.

This dumbass didn't pick up a single clue about anticipating throws while he was sitting on his ass from October 2020 to August 2021. I said in December Dak needs a vertical TE - I was wrong. A vertical TE would be depressed in this offense. He needs to take his ass to Burleson High School and sit his ass down with the high schoolers and learn from Jon Kitna, again, how to read a fukking defense.

They should have never gotten rid of him.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Meanwhile Dak was probably telling the team he likes the guys in the locker room while McCarthy is smashing watermelons and Now: That’s What I Call Music Vol 46 is playing in the background

Opponents literally cutting WWE walkout promos in our stadium while we come out like timid, flustered pussies

:scust:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Meanwhile Dak was probably telling the team he likes the guys in the locker room while McCarthy is smashing watermelons and Now: That’s What I Call Music Vol 46 is playing in the background

Opponents literally cutting WWE walkout promos in our stadium while we come out like timid, flustered pussies

:scust:

Only thing I don't like about this clip is its just Deebo and Trent williams reacting to the music. Everybody else is chilling. They act like the entire team was hyped up lol.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bro, defense held up on their end. The offense tricked it off:
  • Didn't score the entire 1st quarter

• Didn't even get to score during the possession before half - 11 plays for 26 yards

• Didn't score with 2:51 left in the 4th when it mattered most

• Didn't score again after the defense stopped the 9ers on their final possession
:scust: Don't cape for this offense, you're better than that.

Facts. Trashcott thinks he's too good to run the ball. :mjtf:

MF line it up and run that read option.

Early on, the defense should've recognized that they wasn't going to be able to give up more than 14 points if they wanted to win.

They came out flat on the first drive and allowed the 49ers to march down the field with little resistance.

Once the offense went 3 and out, the should've realized, the offense wasn't going to do much.

And even though they gave up 3 straight field goals, they simply couldn't get off the field.

So yes, the defense was supposed to step up but couldn't. They gave up 23 points when it should've been 16 at most. They essentially needed to pitch a shutout in the second half.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
And the fact that they couldn't recognize Connor Williams was not a starting caliber offensive lineman last off season, speaks to the ineptness of the GM.

No insurance policy for Zeke.

It's as if Dak and Zeke are a package deal. They both are tied at the hip. And they refuse to bring in a back who can take his job. Even if they drafted someone or signed an lineman for cheap, it would still be a bargain.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the fact that they couldn't recognize Connor Williams was not a starting caliber offensive lineman last off season, speaks to the ineptness of the GM.

No insurance policy for Zeke.

It's as if Dak and Zeke are a package deal. They both are tied at the hip. And they refuse to bring in a back who can take his job. Even if they drafted someone or signed an lineman for cheap, it would still be a bargain.
Zeke was goin to play regardless. That was Jerry. Y’all keep bringing up the Zeke decision like there was another option. Jerry paid that man and he has to justified it. And we the fans have to pay for it:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Zeke was goin to play regardless. That was Jerry. Y’all keep bringing up the Zeke decision like there was another option. Jerry paid that man and he has to justified it. And we the fans have to pay for it:francis:

Paying him is not the problem. Forcing or influencing carries is. They over paid for Zeke, but are getting Pollard at a discount so it balances out. Signing another young RB, is also smart business. Overpaying for Zeke, and then not getting the most out of the cheaper option is backasswards. They should be trying to get the most value out of all of their assets.