Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Great season brehs NFC East the closest yall will ever get to a championship as long as Dak the QB
giphy.gif

Didn’t y’all get shyt on at 1 o clock today ? :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At this point, I don't see how any of you can be hype off the off season, the draft, free agency, training camp or preseason.

Zeke will be back, and will get the bulk of the carries next year. And so will most of the offensive line.

The defense will have most of the same players.

The crazy part is the Raiders reminded me of Dallas on Saturday. They played and lost virtually the exact same way.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, that call doesnt come from McCarthy breh. Thats all Jerry. He paid Zeke $90m. He wants him to play.
Ppl completely ignores this. You can’t sit resources. It’s going be a sad ending to Zekes time in Dallas. I won’t even feel bad becaue they did it to Dez who was still productive

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But this the dude y’all want to release Amari for and make our number 1
Ain’t no y’all. Because I didn’t say anything about releasing him. Coop, Gallop, and CeeDee all bring something to table. But it feels like we don’t have a go to dominant WR. Now is that just because of Dak or Kellen is up for debate. Right now the offense is pretty much like 2005 with Key and Terry Glenn, good players but no one dominant.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So lets look at Zeke's impact on the team since he got drafted.

1. He cost Dallas a top 5 pick, just to sign him.
2. He gets suspended for domestic violence.
3. He threatens to hold out with two years left on his contract, which not only forced Dallas to pay him, it also prevented them from signing Dak on a cheaper deal.
4. Because of said contract, he gets the bulk of carries no matter what. Even when he's hurt.

Zeke has pretty much gotten away with doing whatever he wants since he's been in Dallas with no consequences.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This is coming from a CAC that support a team that enables their black players alcoholic culture. As long as the Black players are running up and down the field on Sundays. :mjpls:

ur owner a drunk and two cowboys had dui and one killed the other in the crash years ago