Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He never wanted to.

It's was the dumbass owner that forced him.

Jerry Jones, is the cause of all of this. Playing for and coaching for the Cowboys is just too much. Everything is over covered, over analyzed and over hyped. Like I said on this site multiple times, this team is treated like champions every year and haven't won shyt. They get all of the benefits, without having to work for it.

Multiple players have left and went on to have success. Football isn't the number one priority in Dallas. Jerry Jones has cast a shadow so big, no coach will be able to thrive under it. They will probably miss the playoffs next year, like clockwork.

Jerry Jones is the GM, yet has done nothing to fix the offensive line. He's too loyal to players. The country club/family atmosphere is like the football version of COVID-19. I was 18 years old the last time Dallas played in the NFC title game. I'm 44 now. I'm to the point where I don't even care anymore. Like what's the point.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Diggs biting on every first cut was embarrassing.

He was getting cooked all game:smh:

Predictable ending to our season

If this was a TV series, it would get cancelled because nothing ever changes :camby:

james-brown.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he fires McCarthy, who should we hire? Quinn? Moore? Flores? Harbaugh?
Harbaugh used to kill the 49ers owner. No way him and the Hines would get along. Would be worst than Jimmy and Jerry. But Harvaugh would make the decisions that makes this team better. He would’ve put Zeke behind Pollard in depth