Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meaningless game anyway. I’m cool with it. Better now than next week. Plenty of time to get better and off the list.

fukked up thing is I was talking to another cowboys fan at week and he jsut came out of owhere and told me I hope Zeke catches it and misses the games:francis:

It’s fukked up but I laughed when he said it. Dude was like I’m tired of the dead weight. His blocking ain’t that impressive if we miss it that much put McGovern back there at fb to block but he basically said Zeke isn’t wort that much playing time anymore if he ain’t producing.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Meaningless game anyway. I’m cool with it. Better now than next week. Plenty of time to get better and off the list.

fukked up thing is I was talking to another cowboys fan at week and he jsut came out of owhere and told me I hope Zeke catches it and misses the games:francis:

It’s fukked up but I laughed when he said it. Dude was like I’m tired of the dead weight. His blocking ain’t that impressive if we miss it that much put McGovern back there at fb to block but he basically said Zeke isn’t wort that much playing time anymore if he ain’t producing.

I mean no player is worth the playing time if he aint producing, that aint got nothing to do with Zeke. Get little Connor and little Tyler out of here to. It's just as depressing watching these dudes get blown up by insert defensive tackle here as it is to watch Zeke look like Jason Witten running the football...

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So if he wins then it aint on him but when he loses, we throwing stats around like crazy. Yall nikkas dont even know wtf to argue about anymore

:unimpressed:

Go the fukk away! We get it the Packers are the top seed.

cookies-enjoy.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This aint about the Packers being a top seed. stick to the topic nikka. Yall wanna give QB credits for wins and losses but flip flop it when it fits your agendas

The topic is Dallas Cowboys period. We dont care about what you and the Packers fanbase got to say about the Cowboys. Its a forum so you can post whatever and whenever you want, but you come off condescending as fukk. Borderline troll. The homie @Box Factory dont even pull the shyt you do. You a cool poster, just you and damn obnoxious boastering about your damn Packers in a Cowboys team thread is :mjtf:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

:francis: This man doesnt have a “I have to be better” bone in his body :francis:

He’s basically Jason Garrett

Just empty words about preparation and trust and the process and believing in our guys and getting better each week blah blah blah

Same hollow nonsense for years and years now. No sense of urgency, just blind optimism and sticking to his “faith” as a way to duck actual accountability.