Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Fraudscott should be eating defenses alive that sellout for the run tho. :unimpressed:
Not like he’s been under pressure either. Pass blocking is fine, especially with Zeke picking up blitzes. Run blocking is the worst in the league. Never seen a back get hit as soon as he touches the ball as much as Zeke does.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Not like he’s been under pressure either. Pass blocking is fine, especially with Zeke picking up blitzes. Run blocking is the worst in the league. Never seen a back get hit as soon as he touches the ball as much as Zeke does.
I asked my potna during the game. Why is Dak patting the ball 3 times just to throw it 3 yards.

I’m really thinking he about to air it out when I see that but nope somebody within 5 yards of him where he can see the front of their jersey smh

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Even stole the cheerleaders :francis::mjlol:
FIVvraiUUAMxb52

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Parson spent them bands in the Mavs Pro shop at the game tonight :wow:

:snoop:

I wanted to say something about this when you posted it but I didn't want any bad juju. He said he was trying to go to the game tonight too. What are we doing here? Playoffs are around the corner and we still got players attending big crowd events without a mask?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm talking specific games. Like how people claimed Rodgers won the game vs Arizona by himself when he didn't really do ish

So if he wins then it aint on him but when he loses, we throwing stats around like crazy. Yall nikkas dont even know wtf to argue about anymore

:unimpressed: