Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No skill players making the Pro Bowl is an indictment on Dak and Kellen. We got $300 million+ and 3 1st rd picks invested in these guys. They should all be embarrassed of themselves.
Nah lamb killed his own chances. With all his big drops he should had 10 tds and 1100 by now. Schultz isntt elite. Gallup missed too much time and Cooper had too much field on his schedule

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Nah lamb killed his own chances. With all his big drops he should had 10 tds and 1100 by now. Schultz isntt elite. Gallup missed too much time and Cooper had too much field on his schedule
Lol who was he supposed to throw him those 10 Tds :skip:

No WR is ever gonna have high TD totals in this offense with this QB:skip:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think Lamb got some form of ADHD. He has a hard time remembering questions at press conferences. Probably forgetting plays too after they break the huddle. Disappointed in him. Y'all already know how I feel about Coop. These guys nee to step it up.
I dont necessarily fully agree but I cant deny that this doesnt make 100% sense

It would explain his concentration drops and may be a reason why he fell in the draft :ohhh:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I don't give a shyt about the pro bowl. I haven't watched that game since 1997 and I will continue that streak in 2022.

Now all pro......
While being selected to the pro-bowl doesnt mean much, it is somewhat of an indictment of what other coaches and players think of you as a player and the season that you are having :hubie:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is gonna hurt us in contract negotiations
Him simply being alive hurts us in contract negotations.
Dak, Zeke, and Amari all crushed us in table talks. DLaw as well. Somehow Jourdan Lewis got a 3 year deal. Anthony Spencer was caking off franchise tags and sitting out seasons.

We always lose when it comes to resigning players. But regardless, they need to do whatever it takes to keep Gregory. Dude has basically no wear on his body since he last played college in 2014.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dak, Zeke, and Amari all crushed us in table talks. DLaw as well. Somehow Jourdan Lewis got a 3 year deal. Anthony Spencer was caking off franchise tags and sitting out seasons.

We always lose when it comes to resigning players. But regardless, they need to do whatever it takes to keep Gregory. Dude has basically no wear on his body since he last played college in 2014.
best season, contract year. I’m cool with letting Gregory bounce too. What does this FA and draft class look like :unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

:dwillhuh::mjlol:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX