Hard Knocks Life Vol. 3-Will the Defense be up to Par(sons)- ‘21 Cowboys Season Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its still fukk this clown but he gotta point. Between the player politics from the Jones idiots, Dak's ineptitude, Kellen's slump in playcalling... something has to give..

During his Thursday afternoon visit with the GBag Nation on 105.3 The Fan, Cooper was asked if it bothers him when his team is winning, but the offense isn't doing its part, or when he's not getting the ball?

"I got to be honest, it actually does. Because, yeah, we're winning, but the defense is playing a huge part in that. We're not really as explosive as we should be. We're not converting a lot of their turnovers into touchdowns. A lot of them are field goals. And I feel like I could be a huge part of that, so that's what frustrates me," Cooper said. "I think I can do more in the red zone if I get some targets. I can do more on third down if I get the targets. To help the offense be what we need to be, I think I can definitely help change that."

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
best season, contract year. I’m cool with letting Gregory bounce too. What does this FA and draft class look like :unimpressed:
Yeah if Randy's price tag is to high let him go. He's already knocking on 30 with multiple seasons missed cause of the drug shyt. Can we really expect him to perform consistently if he gets paid big time money?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All of these YouTube dudes have ego problems and each are trying to out fan each other. :skip:

Mark do be stealing content tho. :lolbron:

He be claiming that ESPN be stealing from him lol. Mark got called out for acting like he was plugged into the Cowboys organization. Until it was revealed that he was just getting info from his friend Mike Fisher who is media reporter for them. This led to mike creating his own channel.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
If they run the ball we could lose but Jimmy G is trash

I think the good thing about playing these bum ass team since getting out dline starters back is they are getting quality reps. We’ve been solid against the run and we’ll really be able to pin our ears back AND ballhawk on 3rd downs if we keep teams with down and distances. Those TFL on early downs leading to teams playing it safe to punt on 4th down will go a long way once our O gets clicking